Valemount Snow Drags 2010

awied

Reaction score
We are planning our first ever snow drags in Valemount on Late February early March in 2010. Any comments regarding conflicting drags are appreciated so that we can set a non conflicing date.

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pm me i have last years events in bc & alberta . it will give you an idea of when to have your drags. oh by the way ill be there with 4 race sleds if its a go.

FSA

Reaction score
Hello from the Fernie Snowmobile Association, Fernie BC.

We run our Snow Drags in conjunction with a local event called Griz Days which is usually the first weekend in March. The date would have to be confirmed but looks like it should be March 6, 2010 (Saturday).

The event usually draws 50 to 80 sleds that enter in multiple categories which makes for a full day of action packed racing.

For the 2010 races, we have a commitment from Trinidad Drilling for some big prize money!!:)

More info will be posted soon as it becomes available.

FERNIESNOWMOBILE.COM

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hello from the Fernie Snowmobile Association, Fernie BC.

We run our Snow Drags in conjunction with a local event called Griz Days which is usually the first weekend in March. The date would have to be confirmed but looks like it should be March 6, 2010 (Saturday).

The event usually draws 50 to 80 sleds that enter in multiple categories which makes for a full day of action packed racing.

For the 2010 races, we have a commitment from Trinidad Drilling for some big prize money!!:)

More info will be posted soon as it becomes available.

FERNIESNOWMOBILE.COM

I fixed it for you big guy!! Started it with it's own thread....:beer:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello

Is there a place where I may find all the listings of events in BC and alberta. We are still discussing our drags but do not want to conflict with anyone.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Curtis

awied

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. Finding a date and the volunteers to pull off snow drags proved impossible this year. We are still looking at possibilities for snow drags or other events for next season. Our old standby - hillclimbs - are next to impossible these days with all the preparations and cautions that have to be dealt with to have a safe event. We are working on ideas for events. Suggestions are welcome.

Our annual Poker Derby on the Westridge Trail was a big success this year. Thanks to those who attended.

Arnold

Top Bottom