Valemount January 2008 Post it if you got it !

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a link to a vid of some snow we found yesterday, completely unedited, not the best filming techinque, and a little long, but it sure was fun riding !

YouTube - sleddin in valemount BC

Only one group in town today, found em eating breaky, but I guess they did not want to ride westridge? looked a bit tired from the weekend, so no ridin for me:realmad:

Anyone comin up tomorrow ?

GRD

Reaction score
heres a link to a vid of some snow we found yesterday, completely unedited, not the best filming techinque, and a little long, but it sure was fun riding !

YouTube - sleddin in valemount BC

Only one group in town today, found em eating breaky, but I guess they did not want to ride westridge? looked a bit tired from the weekend, so no ridin for me:realmad:

Anyone comin up tomorrow ?

Where is the video from (what area)?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not this week. Should be in town tuesday the 12th if you are looking to ride during next week or need any parts from the city

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Curt.
Heading out there tomorrow. Gonna be a long day if the roads suck. But there will be fresh snow to tear up from Thurs-Sat:D:D

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the weather has somewhat cleared today(of course im back at work) the sun is poking through and you can see the mountains

Anyone traveling today should be fine

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
heres a couple pics, I have some more but I have to crop them a bit I was too far away with the camera will post them in a bit

Attachments

• valemont - jan08 005.JPG
    valemont - jan08 005.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 59
  • valemont - jan08 024.JPG
    valemont - jan08 024.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 60
Top Bottom