Valemount First Timer

sebrook

Reaction score
Heading to Valemount in December. Looking for recommendations on places to stay. Hotels, cabins, house rentals. Gonna be about eight of us - hot tub almost mandatory.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Careful. Might catch something from the tub....

sent from my htc

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone has there favorite place to stay and mine happens to be Summit River Lodge, click the link in my sig and check it out. Home Cooked Breakfast, packed Lunch, and a 3-4 course supper all for $99.00 night.

sebrook

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I've come out west in december the last three years to sled the mountains. Been to Revy all the other times but we're looking to change it up this year - hopefully less fog in Vale at that time of year. Some of the guys in the group have been there before but will be my first time. Coming back in march to vale or Revy as well.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always stay at best western it's very family friendly. but having stopped by Summit River Lodge last season to meet up with riding partners and taking a quick little tour, I definately plan on a trip there for sure.

St0rm77

Reaction score
best western here as well..... good food, decent rooms, and the lounge is a nice touch too!!

ps: beware the valemount 'cough' from the hot-tubs...

Top Bottom