most stumps and rocks covered but not alot of deep powder
sun crust on most south and west facing slopes
trails 8 out of 10 very good grooming

roads from jasper on to clemina ice covered and poor condition

Last edited by a moderator:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went in to Allen Creek on the 10th. Pretty much hardpack everywhere. Trail up was in awesome shape. :)

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys have any pics that you can put up for us folks that are working and can't make it to the hills yet?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's it?...how did the sled run?

Sled ran great. I think my arms about 3" longer now.:eek::eek: Had one little ooops....on a climb. The top of the hill went almost vertical and I slid back on the boards......then the sled flipped right over backwards and we met back up at the bottom of the hill.:eek::D No damage was done; but I guess it was funny from the bottom of the hill; watching me trying to swim out of the way of my sled chasing me, as I was cartwheeling down the hill.:ha_ha:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Those are the times you wished someone had a video camera on yu so you could see what happened and they could laugh at you...lol...
Sled ran great. I think my arms about 3" longer now.:eek::eek: Had one little ooops....on a climb. The top of the hill went almost vertical and I slid back on the boards......then the sled flipped right over backwards and we met back up at the bottom of the hill.:eek::D No damage was done; but I guess it was funny from the bottom of the hill; watching me trying to swim out of the way of my sled chasing me, as I was cartwheeling down the hill.:ha_ha:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats happened to me before, its a sickening feeling and a little embarassing when the damn thing runs you over :D

SNOWHAWK

Reaction score
hey thats my story also i flipped my 162 over backwards on a spin drift in morning glory then found myself in a sled&snowhak snowball...
no damage there but i did get my side cover smashed on the trailer loading up.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few pics from Dec 10 @ Allen. Ha....the file size of my sled on its head was too big...... :)

Attachments

• Rob RT tailwalk.jpg
    Rob RT tailwalk.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 100
  • Dave RT tailwalk.jpg
    Dave RT tailwalk.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Tailwalk 2.jpg
    Tailwalk 2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 95
Top Bottom