Valemount and Golden Technical Riding Clinics

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis and I have teamed up for 2 more technical riding clinics in Valemount this year. Jan 15-17 and Feb 19-21. We are staying at the Summit River Lodge near Allen Creek. Click here for more information or to sign up: Ride Whistler | Technical Riding Clinics with Chris Brown

There are a few spots left in each...we would love to see you there!

I have also teamed up with Golden Snowmobile Rentals to host a clinic in Golden Feb 5-7. There are 4 spots left. I have reserved a house for all of us to stay at.

Cheers,
Chris

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not wanting to hi jack but do you guys put on clinics for women or less experienced riders? my wife has rode the mountains many times over the years but she stuggles with controlling her sled quit often. i try to help her practice but i cant seem to make it work. i figure if someone else showed her it cant hurt. . even willing to hire a guide for a day that would do 1 on 1 training with her. thanks

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If she is comfortable learning from a larger group, then Nadine at La Nina or JulieAnn at She Shreds are both great options. I know She Shreds has an upcoming clinic in the Valemount area in February.

As you suggested, a one on one with a guide for a day or two can be a great way to develop ones skills as well.

not wanting to hi jack but do you guys put on clinics for women or less experienced riders? my wife has rode the mountains many times over the years but she stuggles with controlling her sled quit often. i try to help her practice but i cant seem to make it work. i figure if someone else showed her it cant hurt. . even willing to hire a guide for a day that would do 1 on 1 training with her. thanks

Top Bottom