Valemount-Allan Creek cabin conditions

iceroadtrucker

Reaction score
Myself and a buddy went for a ride up to Allan Creek on Wednesday the 9th.We have ridden the area before and quite like it.Met a number of nice people up there and although it was snowing it was a great day of riding. One thing that I must say however is the condition of the cabin at Allan Creek. We were the first guys into the cabin,and I always like to get a fire going so we can dry out our gear if needed. The condition of the cabin from the last people in it was quite disgusting to say the least. Empty cans and water bottles around the cabin,wrappers of all sorts and just plainly put a bloody mess. We cleaned up everything and got a fire going but as we were cleaning up I snapped a couple pics with my phone. I gotta say to everyone using the facilities,C'MON PEOPLE!!!!!These clubs do a great job supplying everything we need to have a great time playing in their back yards,the least we can do is have a little respect and leave the place in a decent manner. I tell ya,that was the first time I was actually embarrassed to say I was a snowmobiler..........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 405
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 400

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for helping out. It's frustrating and disheartning to see what some of the disrespectful azzhats can do. If you pack it, pack it out. Why is that so hard to understand?

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not that freakin hard,and the cans I pack out are 1/4 the size that I pack in (after crushing them).they take up less space theres no excuse.

birdie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its quite simple

Some Men are Still Little BOYS
This applies to all ages
Men that donot clean up after themselves probably donot at home either
Just look in some of the vehicles they drive and you get there picture

Done my Rant

Thanks ICEROADTRUCKER for keeping the cabin looking clean

Birdie

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those kind of people that leave that kind of mess, "JUST DON"T GIVE A SH*T" to put it mildly!! It's all about them and their self centered ways. IGNORANT PR*CKS!! Makes me sick!
If everyone would pick up a little bit that kind of mess wouldn't happen!

You know what?? Start charging a fee to use the cabins then you will hear the B*TCHING and guess what? 9 times outta 10 those b*tchin are the individuals making the mess!!

Top Bottom