Vale snow conditions

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Valemount

Just wondering if anyone knows what things are like out at Valemount. Weather does not look to promising. Heading out Friday 16

Sheldon:Animals3:

Bad Ass, Just spent last two days @ the back of Renshaw. He said cloud/sun in & out both days but 2' of powder. He going to ride Valemount today & will let me know tonight on conditions in Valemount,Then I will post what I find out to you.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Bigfoot

:confused:
Bad Ass, Just spent last two days @ the back of Renshaw. He said cloud/sun in & out both days but 2' of powder. He going to ride Valemount today & will let me know tonight on conditions in Valemount,Then I will post what I find out to you.

WAS HE AT THE ALBERTA HILL BACK(SOUTHEAST), OR WAY BACK PAST SPIRIT LAKE/PYRAMID MOUNTAIN(NORTH) IN THE MEADOWS???:confused:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Summitric

:confused:

WAS HE AT THE ALBERTA HILL BACK(SOUTHEAST), OR WAY BACK PAST SPIRIT LAKE/PYRAMID MOUNTAIN(NORTH) IN THE MEADOWS???:confused:

Bad Ass is in route home..... I will get all the info on his ride on the telly in the morning. All I know @ this time is he could hardly talk as it is tough to talk when you got a permanent smile and all he says is one should of been there. Guess we are going up the middle of next week.... sure hope I have the same smile.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spirit lake is an amazing area. Any one that rides mcbride should check that area out as it really shows you what the Shaw has to offer. Powderchowder and his buddy ventured 25 or 30km past (north) of the lake back in february and said it was unbeliveable riding.

edge8

Reaction score
Sounds Super

Thanks for the info Big Foot, Summitric, and Slamnek good to hear that they got some fresh fluff. Will have to ask around about Spirt Lake never been there. Was only in the Renshaw once way back when yup it was that long ago. It was amazing miles and miles of endless fun. We are at the Canoe stop by for a refreshment if you are able. Got to go as the bus is packed and we are a leaving.

Edge Out:wavymsn: :Animals3:

Top Bottom