Used parts places.

fordevr

Reaction score
I found 1 place to get used parts for my 91mach 1. I'm wondering if anyone knows of more places or does anyone have an old sled with a blown motor I can get ski's and a few things from?

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowmobile heaven at rimby ab. if there still around they had lots of them sleds and any thing else thats older :beer:

DOONORTH

Reaction score
You could try a to z snowmobile parts- kamloops
250-572-3690. Have talked to several guys, they seem fair.

dart360

Reaction score
Too bad you are in Alberta and I am in Newfoundland...I have a set of skis with red skins out in the garage off a '91 mach 1 617...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Too bad you are in Alberta and I am in Newfoundland...I have a set of skis with red skins out in the garage off a '91 mach 1 617...

I bought mine from a frog in Idaho.......It's a small world these days and shipping is cheap....

Just sayin:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
DID YOU TRY CANADIAN MOTORSPORTS OR SAYLOR'S SUPPLY OR PUNCH BUGGIES ALL HERE IN EDMONTON? THAT'S THE ONLY 3 I CAN THINK OF IN EDMONTON........... ALSO TRY BUCKLAKE BOB, AS HE SEEMS TO CARRY LOTSA OLDER STUFF IN HIS INVENTORY:beer::d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
DID YOU TRY CANADIAN MOTORSPORTS OR SAYLOR'S SUPPLY OR PUNCH BUGGIES ALL HERE IN EDMONTON? THAT'S THE ONLY 3 I CAN THINK OF IN EDMONTON........... ALSO TRY BUCKLAKE BOB, AS HE SEEMS TO CARRY LOTSA OLDER STUFF IN HIS INVENTORY:beer::d

Saylors is no more... they are now Supreme Marine and are operated off of highway 37.

Top Bottom