Used mini Maxx for sale

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a used mini Maxx for sale $1200 with pyro. Pm me for details. Ran this in truck for 6 months then switched out to EFI live

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess if I need to ask what a Mini Max is I don't need one...... LOL

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not even deleted and my truck has run much better with an h&s tuner on it. Less regens, better shifting.( 6.7 Ford diesel)

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 Ram 2500 with 6.7L. Mini Max with CPF delete and 4" exhaust kit installed at 110K. Now I have 151K.
Fuel economy went from an average of 20L/100km to 13L/100km. Do not know mpg, but it made a huge difference as I can get about 900 kms on a tank from about 500km.
The Mini Max I have can change modes on the fly, usually I am not that much of a hurry, but it is handy. In the menu I can change some lighting options tire size correction and menu lists.
I usually run in stock mode for the mileage and it makes huge difference pulling trailer in 'Tow' in both power and shifting. On the Flat land and in BC hill country, big difference with mileage from 25L/100kms to about 18L/100kms.
I don't use street mode because the truck goes way too fast too quickly. In the hot summer pulling trailer will cause the engine to heat up to 221C and then Mini Max will de-fuel in order to protect the engine from my heavy foot. De-fuel means it will go back to stock mode.
Best thing I have done to my truck, other than putting on studded winter tires this year...

Top Bottom