Us open or eurocup 2012

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Anyone keeping track of and/or watching either of these?

I have the us open golf tourney live streaming here at the shop on the work computers and have live updates of the soccer games of the eurocup 2012 :)

will watch a good part of saturdays golf action, between all the chores i have this weekend:(....... Sunday will have to record, as the kid's lacrosse gets in the way again ......

Wifey has already left work here and gone home to melt into the couch and watch golf

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be golf along time before you see a soccer game in this house Ric. Lol.

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Great day on the golf course and on the soccer pitches......... Go england and france:)...... I really like spain though

i'm not a tiger woods fan, but the wifey loves the guy??? Wtf? She watched til just minutes ago

gonna be a long weekend of watching golf for her:)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got talked into a 36 hole round yesterday. I don't care if I see a golf ball for a month.

and soccer? them guys flop and dive worse than today's NHL players. hilites are entertaining though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got talked into a 36 hole round yesterday. I don't care if I see a golf ball for a month.

and soccer? them guys flop and dive worse than today's NHL players. hilites are entertaining though.

That whole GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLL thing gets to you after awhile. 36 holes? Thats alot of cussing and temper tantrums if you play like me Tee? Lol.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yep totally agree .:realmad:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go England!!! They beat up the swedes today, next up Ukraine, nope never watch it ;)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That whole GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLL thing gets to you after awhile. 36 holes? Thats alot of cussing and temper tantrums if you play like me Tee? Lol.
lol...supposed to be relaxing? I don't know why I bother with golf, I can't consistently shoot under a hundred to save my life. 105 and 108 yesterday....I have my own power cart, expensive clubs and a real golf shirt and shoes....what am I doing wrong?? lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...supposed to be relaxing? I don't know why I bother with golf, I can't consistently shoot under a hundred to save my life. 105 and 108 yesterday....I have my own power cart, expensive clubs and a real golf shirt and shoes....what am I doing wrong?? lol

Do you know how to flag down a beer cart girl 2 holes away. If you do then you still have hope. Lol.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you know how to flag down a beer cart girl 2 holes away. If you do then you still have hope. Lol.
got that covered. we give her an FRS radio and tip well. used to carry an air horn, they didn't like that

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got that covered. we give her an FRS radio and tip well. used to carry an air horn, they didn't like that

Lmao!! Probably started some shotgun starts with the horn by accident. Radio is a great idea. Going to pass that one on.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to say it but me and a golf ball and club dont get along yet at this point in my life. I get bored so easily playing it let alone watching it on TV. I must admit I have watched a Euro cup soccer game or two this time around.

Top Bottom