Upgrading to a new truck, old one for sale

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It time for an upgrade to something new, have a 2005 dodge ram 2500 QC , Laramie diesel for sale. I am the original owner 150,000 km on it full synthetic fluids since new, remote start spray liner, canopy, air bags and trailer brake, complete new front end and brakes done about 15 k ago. This truck is completely stock and a personal use truck only........ Just put it on kijiji. So anyone need a good truck.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It time for an upgrade to something new, have a 2005 dodge ram 2500 QC , Laramie diesel for sale. I am the original owner 150,000 km on it full synthetic fluids since new, remote start spray liner, canopy, air bags and trailer brake, complete new front end and brakes done about 15 k ago. This truck is completely stock and a personal use truck only........ Just put it on kijiji. So anyone need a good truck.

Yeah, Ill take it, Ill just send you a signed cheque and you put the total in. Once your done Ill drive out and have a look at it. Giving a price and pictures are just to satisfy the cowards. A real man just pays up.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Ill take it, Ill just send you a signed cheque and you put the total in. Once your done Ill drive out and have a look at it. Giving a price and pictures are just to satisfy the cowards. A real man just pays up.

Jeeez....Everybody is a critic.....he just posted this at 9:00 last night....give him a chance to get pics.
If ya werent so lazy and less of a critic you might have searched Kijiji and seen that its one of the 1st ads when you search the title of his post.... "2005 dodge ram 2500"
Then you might have read the actual ad that says.."photo's coming soon"....
here's the linky....
2005 Dodge Power Ram 2500 Larime Pickup Truck - Edmonton Cars For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

....i need a coffee....lol

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeeez....Everybody is a critic.....he just posted this at 9:00 last night....give him a chance to get pics.
If ya werent so lazy and less of a critic you might have searched Kijiji and seen that its one of the 1st ads when you search the title of his post.... "2005 dodge ram 2500"
Then you might have read the actual ad that says.."photo's coming soon"....
here's the linky....
2005 Dodge Power Ram 2500 Larime Pickup Truck - Edmonton Cars For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

....i need a coffee....lol

Thanks linksys........... Yeah actually everyone is right I should have put a price and pics on here but I didn't . Usually I get really good feed back from this site and was only asking an opinion of how much it might be worth, but really it's probably worth what someone is willing to pay.......but I do like the blank cheque idea.
After all the responses from kijiji I think it's priced well, but after sleeping on it I might regret selling it.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom