updating the front end

dirk660

Reaction score
i have an 08 nytro and was thinking about updating the front end to the 09-10 style but i was wanting to know what all you have to buy? can any one help me out. thanks

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont update it tell u bend it.. mine has been fine on my 08 for 7000km and well no issues at all. and by all means i dont baby mine.

if u have to.. there are lots of posts on here showing how to update it by welding that plate in the bottome of the front subframe. or just buy the front subframe.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The o9 nitro sub frame isnt much better. I was riding at my cabin and caught a carbide on a flattened out metal sign. The bars jerked a bit and i went back to see what i hit. it was a little peice of ran over sign. My dog was in riding front of me , that says how easy i was riding. A bit later i took of for a ditch bang a saw one ski was back from the other. I couldnt believe that i bent the sub frame at 5-10 miles an hr. On my turbo for the mountains i have hit stuff and never bent anything. it will still bend but must need to be hit a cetrain angle for this to happen. Not sure if a brace would do more damage or not. Somethings gotta give

Andrew
dont update it tell u bend it.. mine has been fine on my 08 for 7000km and well no issues at all. and by all means i dont baby mine.

if u have to.. there are lots of posts on here showing how to update it by welding that plate in the bottome of the front subframe. or just buy the front subframe.

dirk660

Reaction score
sorry guys i was wondering about the camber changes on the a-arms, for the better handling like the xtx. what do i need to update that?

Top Bottom