Up and Running.

crwdplsr

Reaction score
Hey, Mike here with Crowdpleaser Motorsports/I.S.S. Mechanical, I have been on the site for a while just not very active because we have been extemely busy setting up the new shop and gathering invertory since the fire we had lsat spring. We are still in the process of rebuilding and adding more to what we offer. We have a wide selection of 1990 and newer sleds to part out as well as some great low milage ditch bangers complete for sale. We also import dirtbikes, any dirtbike you want at a great price. We plan to be the largest dealer of used parts and machines in the west within the next few years and things are moving along very well. We have a fulltime mechanic on staff and are working on our website now. We can be reached at 1-403-704-0825 or by email crwdplsr@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon and hope to be able to get out for a ride in the mountains in the near future, its been 2 years! Cheers, Crowd.:cool:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he is located just north an east of Rimbey.
bought a few parts off him before great guy to deal with.
hope the buisness goes well,

crwdplsr

Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals, I am located on hwy 611 north of Rimbey or south of Pigeon Lake. Go north on rr20 to the 2nd 1/4 section on the east side, it is the first open field you come to, I.S.S. Mechanical sign on the fence post. Number is 1-403-704-0825. Can take credit cards and ship anywhere. Just got setup today with a couple dealer accounts for new aftermarkets. Please spread the word and call me first, I will do the very best I can for you all. More Dirtbikes coming soon!!! and several wicked clean sleds for sale complete now!!!. Cheers, Crowd!

Top Bottom