Unused Telus phones anyone???

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GF lost her phone and now we need to get her another one ....Dont have the cash to go and pay 400 flat out for a phone so does anyone on here have a old telus phone there not using any more that are just sitting around ??

razars,krazers,chocolates???

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GF lost her phone and now we need to get her another one ....Dont have the cash to go and pay 400 flat out for a phone so does anyone on here have a old telus phone there not using any more that are just sitting around ??

razars,krazers,chocolates???

I have an old Star-tac:d (It is dual band though)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI - it doesn't have to be a Telus phone in order to use it on the Telus network, you can port any # onto any network's device. Sorry I can't help you out with a cell phone, I do have copious amounts of used Blackberry's though!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got a LG8100 sitting at home somewhere, it works, but sometimes it likes to reboot itself.

No charger for it though, only had car charger left and the phone place traded it for a charger for my BlackBerry

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
FYI - it doesn't have to be a Telus phone in order to use it on the Telus network, you can port any # onto any network's device. Sorry I can't help you out with a cell phone, I do have copious amounts of used Blackberry's though!

Actually it has to be a CDMA phone, as they don't have full 3G functionality as of yet....

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
FYI your used telus phone can be returned to telus who will in exchange put your name in for a draw for the new I-phone:beer:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kind do ya need i have old 9 lb bricks and slim line flips

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually it has to be a CDMA phone, as they don't have full 3G functionality as of yet....

Not sure what you mean by this TG, but I have in the past used Bell cell phones on the Telus network, and here at work I port Rogers, Bell, Telus accounts onto one another (meaning I have employees with a Rogers Blackberry on a Telus network, etc)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot I do have a slightly used Sanyo pink flip phone at home, it's very similar to a Razr, but I like them better, can't remember the model of it but it's gently used, it is a Bell phone, but, like I said it can still be transferred to the Telus network, as the last time I used this phone I had switched to Telus. Let me know if you want it I can mail it!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guy at work had one in his tool box he wasnt using

thanks for the quick help and responce GOD I LOVE THIS SITE everyone rocks

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a blackberry i am selling cheep, comes with car charger too. Lost it at the pool, waited a week to get another in case it showed up and sure as sh.... the day i go and buy another the pool phoned and said someone turned it in. So got one for sale real cheep.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a blackberry i am selling cheep, comes with car charger too. Lost it at the pool, waited a week to get another in case it showed up and sure as sh.... the day i go and buy another the pool phoned and said someone turned it in. So got one for sale real cheep.

What kind of crackberry I may be able to help you out mines just about had it.

Top Bottom