Unsupervised with girlfriends sled for 2 days.....

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Girlfriend went to regina to visit the jobsite for a few days and left me unsupervised with her sled. Happened to have a muzzy exhaust off an R1 laying around and one of those mini mothers polish balls

start of polish. for those of you who like autosol, the new liquid isnt as good as the paste.
polish2.jpg

man, yamaha weight savings is a pain in the arse. now it weighs almost as much as my xp. not sure where she is going to sit though....
teardown1.jpg

I couldnt believe how much this thing weighed. use it for winter weight in the truck i think
heavybitch.jpg

the new muzzy. Gotta love free stuff.
photo-1.jpg

after it was put back together
newexhaust1.jpg

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! I have a hubby like that too....likes to tinker and does lots of mods to my sled!! LOVE IT!! The only thing he WON'T do is polish tunnels and wash and wax. That's my job!! lol

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya a buddy picked it up from some guy. it didnt run but with a little nitro from his rc car it sputtered to life. its pretty rough. he got it for his kid. its an old 340. not sure of the year. All i can say is after polishing that short little tunnel, boydo can do the xp!!! pointer and middle finger hurt to much to point something out or flip off traffic. Im done polishing for a while :rolleyes: at least i think i am...

shes still learning to ride the sled so hopefully if she does she doesnt fall off or anything ;)

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
ya a buddy picked it up from some guy. it didnt run but with a little nitro from his rc car it sputtered to life. its pretty rough. he got it for his kid. its an old 340. not sure of the year. All i can say is after polishing that short little tunnel, boydo can do the xp!!! pointer and middle finger hurt to much to point something out or flip off traffic. Im done polishing for a while :rolleyes: at least i think i am...

shes still learning to ride the sled so hopefully if she does she doesnt fall off or anything ;)

I believe that is a 1974 Colt, should have 2 separate headlights. I had 3 of them once. RS

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
I believe that is a 1974 Colt, should have 2 separate headlights. I had 3 of them once. RS

If you had three of them you should of kept them, welded all three of them together and they would of kept "up" to your yami today! just saying. I had a 74 colt also.... great sleds. Just think, three colt sleds welded together, six head lights.....what a bright idea! just a thought.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today was test day. Exhaust woke the little bugger up. Little loud but not bad. Sounded like a quad following.

Top Bottom