uneven fox shock extension. sled pulls to left.

blar

Reaction score
M1000 reallys pull to the left. On even ground takes allot of right side body weight to turn right where left it's no effort at all, and if I'm side hilling or going up a hill I get sucked down to the left really bad. I checked and there is no damage to carbide, ski's, a-arms etc. On flat ground the left ski is sitting flat but the right ski has like a toe in where the outer ski is raised compared to the inner ski. I drained the air out of both fox shocks and put 65PSI in each and the extension on the left sat about 6-1\2" and 7" on the right and the right ski still was toed in. I ended up putting 75+ PSI in the left shock and now both ski's seem to have the same tilt. I am going to take it out this weekend to see if it still pulls.

Both shocks don't leak and nothing is bent or broken. Is this normal? I know the factory ski's suck but...?

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have removed the stock suitcase and have a can on then the left side of the sled will be heavier than the right due to the clutches being on the left. I run more pressure in the left shock than the right myself, seems to help.

blar

Reaction score
Should the ski's be sitting flat or sitting on the inner edge with the outer edge raise a bit?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put positive camber in both my spindles and it worked a lot better, but I have Timbersled suspension and Powderpro skis so??????????? Ditto on higher air pressure on the PTO side, but I run both up over 100psi. Got rid of the diving issue I was having.

Is the left ski maybe toed out excessively?

Last edited:
Top Bottom