UH yeah first post..

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy. Im in school right now and all I can think about is... I really want to go riding at this new place by my house. the pit. Gosh its all I can honestly think about. also I want to practice. I need to freshen up on my racing tactics because I plan to enter the track this year or next. Yours truly Skyboy13

P.S.
You know theres no point to this thread. Im just a bored 14 year old kid in school thinking about quadding and practicing his typing... peace out

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy. im in School right now and all i can think about is... I really want to go riding at this new place by my house. the pit. gosh its all i can honestly think about. also i wanta practice. i need to freshen up on my racing tactics because i plan to enter the track this year or next. yours truly Skyboy13

P.S.
You know theres no point to this thread. im just a bored 14 year old kid in school thinking about quadding and practicing his typing... peace out

You better watch out! The Last thing Ron wants is to be on the news: "Local School District Blocks SNOW & MUD . Com Website after students log on to website instead of doing their school work!" LOL

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...enjoy lots of cool stuff here to check out!:D

Top Bottom