UFC tonight dont read if you have not seen it yet.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think silva is one of the best fighters ever but im glad it happened he was disrespectful and thought he could not be beat but he was. And he is not going to fight for the title again I don't know wy he would say that.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of making it sound like he let Weinman win, because he's tiered of being the champ.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fn awesome. so nice to see that arrogant prick get some well deserved medicine, even jumped outta my seat lol! And itll be on highlights forever, will totally taint how talented of a fighter he was,,,,take a page from gsp, theres somethin said about bein humble

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He wanted to lose.

I think his wife said to tone it down. IMHO.

He deserved getting his block knocked off.

I am a silva fan, but when he gets cocky, I think to myself...someone WILL and SHOULD feed him some medicine.

Silva still is a better fighter.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome fight. Very happy with the out come. Dana White looked a little pissed in the back ground, as I'm sure he wasn't impressed with the showboating,

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this was a fixed fight, your right silva is done being the champ and will probably cut ties with the UFC and move on. I would still like to see jones and silva in the octagon.

ski-doober

Reaction score
hey now the only thing crooked in the ufc is the referees the judges and the fighters

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this was a fixed fight, your right silva is done being the champ and will probably cut ties with the UFC and move on. I would still like to see jones and silva in the octagon.
he's contracted for 10 more fights. anyone that says the fight was fixed seriously needs to see their proctologist. he may be able to help find their head

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He said he was done last night gonna retire

Really? [video]http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-162-weidman-silva-post-intv[/video]

Awesome fight. Very happy with the out come. Dana White looked a little pissed in the back ground, as I'm sure he wasn't impressed with the showboating,

Check out the post fight press conference. It didn't look that way. I think Dana realizes that this is the way he operates.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He tainted the division with such a crappy showing and didn't look like he was into the fight. It was even better watching his head being used as a basketball when he went down. If he's not interested in the title anymore, how good will his remaining 10 fights be? Dana should be choked since Silva really reduced his draw for future fights. I don't mind taunting a bit but I can't stand showboating and idiot dance moves.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He tainted the division with such a crappy showing and didn't look like he was into the fight. It was even better watching his head being used as a basketball when he went down. If he's not interested in the title anymore, how good will his remaining 10 fights be? Dana should be choked since Silva really reduced his draw for future fights. I don't mind taunting a bit but I can't stand showboating and idiot dance moves.
Tainted the division? His last 5-7 victories he did the exact same thing. Which usually resulted in the other guy going to sleep. I personally am interested to see how he comes back from this.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tainted the division? His last 5-7 victories he did the exact same thing. Which usually resulted in the other guy going to sleep. I personally am interested to see how he comes back from this.

With a tucked chin and hands up he is unbeatable in his division . Its Really stupid what happened and IMO Chris looked dazed by his movements till the crack in the chin. Lol. A rematch would be a 1 minute fight I'm sure if he stops show boating. Serves him right for getting knocked out

Top Bottom