Ufc saturday

rounder

Reaction score
ok im takin all bets!!! i got mir subin the gorrilla for the title and GSP winning a 5 round split decision over alves. also hendo is gonna K.O. the mouthy brit 2nd round. wanna bet bet bet??

rounder

Reaction score
ya hes is fighting frank mir. and hes gonna get another knee bar put on his gorrilla arse

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you see the look on Lesners face after the loss to a knee bar . no way that is going to happen again . he was totally embarresd........MIR is good , but hes going to have to come up with something better then that if he wants to put this guy to sleep
Lesner needs to leave the cockyness to some one who knows cocky!!! like.........ohhhhhhhhhh........i don't know. ( Kid Rock ) J M 2 Cs LOL speaking of cocky...it's only entertaining if it is backed up with an wanka accent.... but i hope he get's knocked out too ?????????

W

woodies

Hendos KO of bisping was insane the second punch was absolutly brutal. Bisping was out forever
that will be in all the clips forever!!!!awesome the house went nutz:d
GSP showed that alves how to lay on his back like a good girl!!!!:eek:

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Henderson looked good, GSP needs to finish his fights sooner 25 minutes of fighting will end his career early. Lesner is a goof.

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took the kids fishing , so i did not see the fights. once the rainbows started biteing i could not put down the rod ( or the beer )and go home..fishing or fighting..???? a tough decision
but im glad too here BISBING took a BEATING..me no like cocky wankas !!

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing better than the asskicking that Henderson put on Bisbing! Anything less then that would have been unsatisfactory. I mean, who has Bisbing fought before, Matt Hamill, No offense to Matt, but not even close to the same league as Henderson!!!

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing better than the asskicking that Henderson put on Bisbing! Anything less then that would have been unsatisfactory. I mean, who has Bisbing fought before, Matt Hamill, No offense to Matt, but not even close to the same league as Henderson!!!
and hamill beat him but they gave the fight to bisbing

Rufus777

Reaction score
I think they will call him, Michael"down for the count " Bisping from now on!! I loved it!! And Lesner was still mad at Mir for all the disrespect so I think we could cut him some slack if he felt like rubbing it in a bit!! Like Frank Mir said, Brock's punches are like your little sister jumping on your back! She must have put on a few pounds!! He was messed up!! Here's something that will make you smile!!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they will call him, Michael"down for the count " Bisping from now on!! I loved it!! And Lesner was still mad at Mir for all the disrespect so I think we could cut him some slack if he felt like rubbing it in a bit!! Like Frank Mir said, Brock's punches are like your little sister jumping on your back! She must have put on a few pounds!! He was messed up!! Here's something that will make you smile!!

Wow, what a punch! Thanks!

Mbateman

Reaction score
Yeah, Bisping had it coming for sure. And you could just tell the right hand was going to land.

Also, the Belcher fight (I believe it was the first fight of the night) had a wicked punch in it. Anyone recall it???

rounder

Reaction score
ya the superman punch off the side of the cage! awesome. someone needs to tell lesner this is not the wwf and to try and be professional! stupid gorilla:nono: only hope left for someone to whoop lesners arse is fedor but even that might be a long shot!? fedor is great but size matters when it comes to fighting. greatest ufc card ever tho except for the fitch fight(borrrring) but hey 4 out of 5 is pretty good. wonder where all the blood came from in the pre fights that mat was a mess for the main card

Rufus777

Reaction score
How about the Spider!! I like Forrest but man he was so outclassed last night! And what the hell was Kenny Florian thinking?:eek:

Top Bottom