Ufc 94

mattern

Reaction score
I was wondering if any bars or if anyone was playing ufc 94 on the 31st there are gonna be 8 of us going down and really wanna watch it

thanks
adam

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the blue river legion will have it on, in the lounge, there info for it on the "glacier mountain lodge" thread i think its on the last page or second to last

mattern

Reaction score
thanks yeah we are looking for somewhere in valemount so we can have a few beers while were there as we don't wanna have to drive back to valemount

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the blue river legion will have it on, in the lounge, there info for it on the "glacier mountain lodge" thread i think its on the last page or second to last

YA, SPAGHETTI NITE AND UFC IN THE LEGION IN BLUE RIVER..... JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!!! YA, BABY!:d:beer:

The Warden

Reaction score
Website
www.jailhousebb.com
Satellite is greek to me, but I believe that our satellite has the capabilities for PPV. (52" HD TV)

I am located right in Valemount, approx 1 block from Super 8, Loose Moose etc, and I also have vacancies for that weekend!

Let's talk a deal!

Marie

PS are you the group from Albian?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont plan on going to the loose moose to watch it. i was choked to find out last fight that they would not be ordering it. sat down and ordered just assuming it would be on.
the one place in town you think would.

im almost done with that place. you cant even order a clubhouse after 4pm? wtf?

/end rant

but krista at the chalet continental was nice enough to order it to all the rooms so we could watch!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be willing, if the wife will let me:eek:

We always get it, but eight is a big group. Is there anyone in it that you dont really like.....:d

Pm me if you like
c

The Warden

Reaction score
Website
www.jailhousebb.com
I only mentioned the Moose so you would have an idea of where I am. I have a beer fridge & microwave here BYOB and with a little convincing, we could arrange snacks too.

But if you get outta hand I also have a lock up! Haven't had to use it yet, so we converted it to a drying room for the winter!

Check us out

The Warden

SledderX

Reaction score
With the group of 8. We are wanting to watch the UFC fight on saturday night jan 31 and sounds like nobody in town is having it. Lets work a deal. We will pay the 50 dollars upfront to order the fight. We will supply the beer if you and some friends want to join. And willing to pay an extra 100 bucks for your trouble. Are staying at a hotel in town already just want to stop by from 7-10 to watch the fight and be out of there as soon as its over. Let us know. Thanks.

Top Bottom