U-571

U-571

Reaction score
hello all, from U-571 <terry> . I am new to this kool site but i am a long time atver. I found out about this site at a quad rally in edson, the very cool guys I was riding with own and operate this site, VERY KOOL, so i promised i would check it out. I ride with about 10 people in my crew, very good people and we can ride HARD. U-571 is my quads name <Polaris 500 2007> they call it that because of the movie <submarine> i always sink it<i never say no. My last quad was a 2005 artic-crap....opps cat, Ha-Ha just buging you artic-cat owners, good power but i had a lot of electric problems with it and my hole crew buged me about owning an artic-cat because they all owned Sportmans, so i did the same ...And i am happy i did. Id just want to say thanks to the administrator and catmando for riding with us at the
edson rally, And hope to meet some others on this site on the trials.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the Site Terry, you'll find plenty more great people much like Ron (Administrator) and Catmando.

Please feel free to join in on any of the conversations, post pictures in the photo gallery and of course take part in the many arcade games.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a blast riding with you and your better half,we needed all the help we could get with that big bombardier flying around.Welcome to the site Terry,have to do it again sometime.Checkout the S&M campout in Hinton in the events thread!The more the better!
catmando!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site, Hows the leg? My belly is black and blue from going into the bars.. Remember what I said if your on dial up click the VB lite box in the Navigation menu. That will put it so there is no graphics. And at work where you have high speed you go on normal. I just finished washing my quad, it took about 2 hrs, I take all the panels off and wash till theres not a spec of dirt. Then have to get the rake and shovel and move all the mud into a pile for the garden later. Otherwise, you may meet some others from your area on here.

Later,
Ron

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site sounds like you may need a snorkel kit and a periscope!!...keep the good stories coming:D

Top Bottom