"Two lesbians raised a baby and this is what they got"

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow wow wow!! I had tears in my eyes and I wanted to clap with everyone. I hope my son grows up to be as smart, well-spoken, caring, passionate and determined as this young man to speak up about something so important. Who cares who you go to bed with at night, it has nothing to do with raising children or does it have anything to do with who you are as a person. Who you sleep with and love should not define who you are. I applaud him!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant judge myself but judging from his speech he was raised better than a lot of so called heterosexual parents out there who call themselves that.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
I'm ok with same sex marriage, AS LONG as both Chicks are hot.
I second that motion!!!!

Well now isn't he a Cunning Linguist!!

And for the record "I AM A LESBIAN"
Awsum, just awsum.

But in all seriousness, buddy can talk a serious game there. Good for him. Sticking up for what he believes in and accomplished in life.

PS: I bet u he came across alot of "your parents are lesbian, can i watch"

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have two good friends (ladies) whom are married and have recently been given a son to raise..................I truly hope he makes them as proud of him as this young man has...............good for him. Times have changed and the world needs to get with it !!!!

dooski

Reaction score
God made adam and eve not adam and steve. There is a reason he made it that way and i do not support this at all. We have enough fruit cakes around and we dont need to raise more of them.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
God made adam and eve not adam and steve. There is a reason he made it that way and i do not support this at all. We have enough fruit cakes around and we dont need to raise more of them.

Thanks for your input you bigot, this was a intelligent post, and we are all surely wiser for wasting our time reading this garbage from you. Go crawl under a rock and hide from the world with your close mindedness.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322807729.064339.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322807729.064339.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 149

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with dooski. Call me close minded all you want, but gay marriage is wrong.

sent from a phone

Top Bottom