Two great gear companies for our passion....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I strictly sled,,no boarding,,,not saying im goona roll around in the snow all day,,
but I could If I wanted.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got back from getting warranty on all my Klim sled gear. there is nothing worst then being wet while out sledding so I feel spend a bit more money and get what you paid for. It is great to have a company that backs up what they sell and Klim is one of the best. I plan on buying a complete klim outfit for my son before next season due to the fact that Klim stands behind what they sell!! sledding is a costly sport as it is and spending money on clothes due to the leaking would be too much. so next season my son will be as dry as I will be and a dry son will be a happy son , So thanks go out to "Klim"

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I just got back from getting warranty on all my Klim sled gear. there is nothing worst then being wet while out sledding so I feel spend a bit more money and get what you paid for. It is great to have a company that backs up what they sell and Klim is one of the best. I plan on buying a complete klim outfit for my son before next season due to the fact that Klim stands behind what they sell!! sledding is a costly sport as it is and spending money on clothes due to the leaking would be too much. so next season my son will be as dry as I will be and a dry son will be a happy son , So thanks go out to "Klim"

So, what did you get warranty on? Boots? Bibs? Jacket? Fleece? Gloves? Helmet? Goggles? Come on and spill the beans.....:)

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good quality clothes but my problem is that the styling looks like they are made for 50 year guys who wear hats with flames on them and love Nascar. Not judging just saying that they are not for me.

There is a market of sledder / skier / boarder hybrids out there that Klim and Motorfist are totally missing out on.

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got new boots,pants and a new jacket .The jacket I got is in red as my sled that is on order is red.My buddy got new pants...Also as for powderhoundrr remarks about being over 50???? I'm over 50 and sledding keeps me feeling as if I'm way under 50 hahahah.. and i don't wear a hat with flames on it. I wear a klim hat...so as a over 50 year old sledder I hope I can keep sledding and feeling young for another 20 years !!! After all sledding is the best sport in the world......

Top Bottom