Two brand new cats wrote off..... Not for the faint of heart....

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How could u see the white sled with dark goggles and flat light and the distance he was at when he looked...look at the bid through ur googles that shiny lil light is a bit dimmer and I guess that's all it took... Thank goodness there all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is why when I go pass some one that is stopped in a meddow...... I try to pass behind them and not infront of them, just incase they dont see me and pull ahead.....chances are if they try to back up in snow they will just get stuck.....just like when I do donnuts in the powder I always look 360 or if someone is doing a nut, I wait to pass by untill we make GOOD eye contact and he stops.......and 100 plus past a group is kinda dumb........things happen fast at that speed......I do know what it is like to be looking at gauges to see what things are doing.......this is why I just bought a AEM digital boost gauge! lol

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could you please repeat that??? lmao

Like I said. His head is towards the oncoming sled for 5 secs or more. If he's looking down or at the sled who knows. So i take it they were all in the same group then???

If so. If my groups go out with a newbee the first thing we teach us the u have to look out for the other guy. So the guy behind u. If he's not behind ya stop and either wait for a bit then go back. If u stop to wait so should the guy in front of u...and so on

Not that this would have helped a bunch in this but they might have said stay behind the guy Ur to following. Cause he's new.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

09FordFx4

Reaction score
It's an unfortunate accident.
Guy on the black sled posted the vid over on HCS, claimed he was doing 90mph. Unacceptable when coming up on other riders like that imo.

Guy on white sled, wtf was he doing? "oh hey look, a sleds coming, I'm gonna sit here and hen e gets close I'll jump up in front of him and get hit!"
Ya, smart...

Guy on black sled also said he had gotten over when the white sled stopped. So he would have made a
Clean pass, but the boom. White sled moved.

Either way, I kinda blame em both. Thankfully they both survived with bruises only.

Ozzy421

Reaction score
WOW, everyone blaming one rider or the other, and not one word about the girls in bikini's

see how easy it is to be distracted

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we can all see who is looking at a thread if we care?
Why waste peoples time to show that? What am I missing?

Actually I can't see who's looking at a thread, I'm using tapatalk along with many other people on here.

Sent from a iPhone

lager99

Reaction score
I have no problem thinking that ripping past a group WOT is lame, but he was on the pin 1st and aiming at the group. Leaves no excuse to whip a shitty in front of him, stay outta the way. Rookie mistake. I rode Golden once with a tool like that...couldn't climb a hill but loved showing how fast his sled was. In staging at Blaeberry he would aim right at ya like a moron at 100mph. I got the hell outta the way & wanted to break his nose...the best thing that happened was he snapped his chain about 2 passes later. Both stupid.

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blame cat. who teh fawk makes a completely white sled....you know...the color of snow.

have you looked at the sled in your Avitar? is that a Cat? I think both are as much to blame. Just lucky that they are alive to talk about it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slomo. take a friggn joke holy smokes. you do realize all manufactureres make white sleds RIGHT?

pointing out a joke that most people get that you doesnt make you a hero.

you and chadwick 74 should have a talk. the bash maxwell club because you cant read club is growing!

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you looked at the sled in your Avitar? is that a Cat? I think both are as much to blame. Just lucky that they are alive to talk about it.

no what is it? :rolleyes: either way theres way more colors than just white on that prormk compared to the cat. obviously the riders are at fault (DUHHH) but having a totally white sled on a whiteout day on white snow doesnt help the situation.

Last edited:

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If all the guys are riding in the same group and a video camera on, what was the talk just before the 1100 went away from the group. "Video me doing hot pass." Other fellow pulls up in the mean time and doesn't know what's going on and know body tells him as he pulls away.
Is that what was being yelled at him in the video is to watch out or get the hell out of the way.
Camera's and watch this might be to blame.
Glad everyone is okay and sleds can be replaced but hard to replace limbs or life.

Doesn't matter what the discussion was, same rules of the road apply.
Lane change or pulling in front of someone is clearly at fault.
Speed is irrelevant

Top Bottom