Two brand new cats wrote off..... Not for the faint of heart....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 .......... at least for insurance purpose u can say who was at fault..

a few years ago thats y i got a phone with a cam in it... so if i was in an collision i'd have pics ect on my phone ....

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW Lucky no one (or both) were killed.

Bad luck? There are a dozen more things that can describe that... Bad luck is not on the list. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't make it to revy.

x2... wtf was that one dude thinking?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was payin attention to how fast he could get the new 1100t going, but still, I don't stare at my speedo the whole length of a pond. That guy was off on his own and no one realized where he was. The 4 strokes are so quiet you could barely hear it coming in the video. Struck the m8 on the blind side in this case.

Puckaneer19

Reaction score
Anyone with two eyes and a arsehole knows you don't fly by another group standing, moving or otherwise at 110K!!!! WTF????
Lucky to ride sleds another day at all, might have been wheelchairs!! Much like boating, if you come across another unit, stop or slow down until you KNOW he sees you too!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They BOTH made very bad choices!

Turn in front of an oncoming snowmobile............full speed past a parked group.........seriously!!??

And its not like the the m8 doesn't stand out like a sore thumb and u can't see it.

Both where at fault. The guy on the copy cat should have looked before going and the guy on the xf that hit him should have slowed down.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone with two eyes and a arsehole knows you don't fly by another group standing, moving or otherwise at 110K!!!! WTF????

My thoughts exactly. Look how fast my sled is!!!! I have no fawkin' idea of what to do on it; but I'm just gonna squash it and see what happens next. I believe that was what is classed as an avoidable accident. Glad both dudes are OK.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that sure didn't need to happen. holy Fawk.

Dude on the XF had no business moving that quick around a group of people. No question.

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like both riders had their minds focused on the wrong thing at the right time.I know my self ive been through some things and later say to my self "what the hell was i thinging !!!" Im glad no one was hurt. It would be a good clip to have in a teaching vid on sledding.

Reactions: kjb

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And its not like the the m8 doesn't stand out like a sore thumb and u can't see it.

Both where at fault. The guy on the copy cat should have looked before going and the guy on the xf that hit him should have slowed down.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk
tex are you serious, the guy doing 100 mph should get a shheeet kickin.

Stumpy

Reaction score
That video is horrific i,m sure everyone involved are counting there blessings that day , holy cra!! as for the metal damage who cares just happy everyone walked away .

I know i didn,t i a way less incident

holy shi!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy doing 120 is just another example of a lack of respect some people have when they are around other human beings. Thank god everyone is okay, including the idiot on the 1100T.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I will give the guy a couple of grand for the white 1100, it would make a fun summer project.

Top Bottom