Two and a half years for killing somone.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this happend up the street and my wife's friend's daughter and boyfriend who are 18 were first on scene. They called the sevices and stayed with the dying girl who was in the middle of the road. I find it sickning that you can take a life and only get two and a half years.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, she made a few choices that endangered her own life. she got in the vehicle with an impaired drver and didn't wear a seatbelt. I think it was a fair decision, the guy is an electrician and I'm sure he didn't go out that night with the intention of killing anyone.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW so its ok then?
you call spending 2 and a half years in jail getting away with vehicular homicide? it certainly isn't ok to kill someone, it was an accident. he was drunk, charged, and convicted. what should he have got you think? life??

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
He drove drunk and killed someone. Yes it is terrible. But the question isn't why did a guy who drove drunk and killed someone get 2.5 yrs.

The question is why does someone who rapes a child get 3 yrs. or a guy who beats a 2 yr old to death and gets 3 yrs for manslaughter. These are the questions.

I deal with this everyday. It's ridiculous.

Tapatalk using iPad.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you could get 18 months for animal cruelty i could beat up a dog and get about the same time so i think its abit of a light sentence.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you come to that conclusion from that post...you drunk?

It's the way it was posted like well she made a few choices that endangered her own life she didn't wear a seatbelt 2.5 years is ok.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the way it was posted like well she made a few choices that endangered her own life she didn't wear a seatbelt 2.5 years is ok.
maximum is 5 years, if it were a kid in the car he may have received the maximum sentence.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont know the story. But very sad. Im getting to the point were just make it agianst the law to drink at all and drive! Did this guy have three beers and not eat all day so he is technically drunk or did he pond a case of beer? Agreed this guy didnt start his night thinking Im gunna kill someone. But still btoke the law.What if he was High? What if he was texting? Same penelty?

This is what scares me, have two beers , someone else slides through light and dies. I pay for the rest of my life! I hate the geussing game! Sad as it is she did break the law too by not wearing a seat belt. She would still be hear if she had wore it. Did the guy deserve to goto jail? Yes. I will never understand why Drinking and driving is still a problem? Not like they dont advertise this chit!

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It costs $80-90,000 a year to house a criminal in a penitentiary.

That's why. This incident is going to ruin his life already. It sucks,

A drunk 22 year old got the cops called on him in prince albert and he was being pursued by police and it turned to a high speed chase. The kid hit a 30 year old woman 4 months pregnant on the passenger side at 120 and she was driving. Broke her neck instantly I heard.

Sucks, should be eye for an eye. in a case like that.

Top Bottom