Twisted Turbo

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked myself up one of them new PRO RMK's!! What's with all the hype on these things anyhow? HAHA...Anyhow after much research I am about 95% sure I have decided I will be going with the Twisted setup for my TUBO KIT. Does anybody have anything good or bad to say about Twisted? Who ran a Twisted setup on their Pro last year? What did you like/dislike? How was tuning? Who is putting a Twisted kit on this year? Does anyone have any experience with the "Attitude" Controller? How does it compare against the Boondockers controller for fine tuning? Some info I have found comparing the two controllers:

"Attitude Box vs Boondocker
Comparison between the Attitude Box and the Boondocker EFI controller is pretty simple it just takes an understanding of what 'LOAD' really means. Boondocker's description of LOAD is just equivalent to throttle position. Boondocker splits the throttle positioning into three zones and calls this the LO, MID, and HIGH LOAD positions. In realistic this is partial, mid, and full throttle. The true definition of LOAD can be easily described by these examples. You experience MORE LOAD driving up a hill versus driving on a flat. You experience MORE LOAD going through deep powder versus hard snow. Both the Attitude Box and the Boondocker controller use RPM in their calculations. The difference is that the Attitude Box uses LOAD based technology along with RPM to make fuel modifications while the Boondocker controller uses throttle position.

The other major difference deals with visual display. The Attitude Box breaks the fuel curve down into three zones based on old carburetor tuning logic: Cruise, Acceleration, and Full Throttle. The zones correspond to color values of Green, Yellow, and Red respectively. The Attitude Box uses 8 LEDs to display 2 different things. First, the color of the LEDs tells you which zone you are currently operating in. Second, the number of LEDs will tell you the duty cycle on the engine. The Boondocker controller uses a basic screen display with black letters. Ask yourself this question, "What is more easy?" Quick glance to see colors or quick glance to read text?"

BEEP BEEP BEEP The popcorn is ready. Let's here everyones thoughts on this, and just to toss in a 10mm what controller is being used with the Aerocharger kits?

Assaultdude09

Reaction score
Make sure your attitude box is sealed..they get wet.. I ran twisted on my 174'', wasnt that impressed, i always had to make ajustments...2011 winter was not a fun sledding season alot of short days, do to trouble..and shane @ twisted never had the time of day to talk or help u out... I am speaking for a few guys now...

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have recently bought attitudes complete turbo and controller setup for my 2012 pro. I will be taking step by step photos of the entire process of the install. Also i have video footage of before the install, and plan on taking more after, climbing the same chute. Im also very curious to see how it will all turn out.

lost low

Reaction score
I have had a boondocker turbo on a 08 dragon for 4 years only got it running good when absolute power and performance had been recommended to me in 2010. This year it was no question who was going to help me with my new one Jared at AP again went way overboard helping me can't say enough good. I still find it funny on all these forums reading about all the chaps getting help from guys miles away when a great guy is so close my 2012 is running flawless and as for customer service it has been great for me at AP and I had many calls to BD and others over the years with a bunch of guys talking over my head was never impressed with turbo tecks till I met Jared That's just my 2bits. Good luck with your choice nothin like running boost

400hp

Reaction score
first ride on areocharger kit with water to air intercooler was almost perfect, next day we had it running perfect, Boosit-it installed the kit and surprized the sh%t out of me how fast this sled is. I put the new peak 2.5 track on it and seems to work really good,, could deffinatlyy use a 3" 174!!....... will be doing couple more changes to xic fuel box to make things run even more consistant.

relyks

Reaction score
I had tons of issues getting my twisted dialed in on my cat, which Im sure is because of the shop who installed it for me....no name. Shain with twisted was awesome, he walked me through taking the sled apart and trouble shooting different things for half the day while I was in Revelstoke. He knew every color of every wire and potential issue. We ended up finding the problem and getting it dialed in over the phone. The next morning the skis were three feet in the air and I was gone.

relyks

Reaction score
Make sure your attitude box is sealed..they get wet.. I ran twisted on my 174'', wasnt that impressed, i always had to make ajustments...2011 winter was not a fun sledding season alot of short days, do to trouble..and shane @ twisted never had the time of day to talk or help u out... I am speaking for a few guys now...
I had tons of issues getting my twisted dialed in on my cat, which Im sure is because of the shop who installed it for me....no name. Shain with twisted was awesome, he walked me through taking the sled apart and trouble shooting different things for half the day while I was in Revelstoke. He knew every color of every wire and potential issue. We ended up finding the problem and getting it dialed in over the phone. The next morning the skis were three feet in the air and I was gone.

Top Bottom