TV show Destroyed in Seconds

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey did you guys see that TV show destroyed in seconds last night. There was a guy named Tim (is it one of you?) who was pulling a super steep chute. He didn't make it but stopped horizontally on the slope. He got off his sled then it came tumbling down and so did he. His sled (I think it was a Cat) was destroyed but he came out ok. He said the only thing that saved his life was his athletic strength, his helmet and luck.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup i seen that to man that was a wicked climb. to bad it ended the way it did for the sled.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup i seen that to man that was a wicked climb. to bad it ended the way it did for the sled.

I know!!!!! Poor sled, they said he had 80,000 into his sled? I just watched it again. gotta love satellite. The guys name was Tim McGreggor, and it was called the Big Dawg chute out?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i know!!!!! Poor sled, they said he had 80,000 into his sled? I just watched it again. Gotta love satellite. The guys name was tim mcgreggor, and it was called the big dawg chute out?

and he is one of the premier hill climbers...... Goes to show you that anyone can mess up at any time......... Tim has won several big open hill climbs, including the bd shoot out, and the big one in revy(BIG IRON SHOOT OUT) twice..... That was a nice sled!

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is that held? I would really love to watch. You guys have major peach pits to do that kind of stuff!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
where is that held? I would really love to watch. You guys have major peach pits to do that kind of stuff!

the big iron shootout is in boulder mountain, revy and is the middle of march...... The big dawg shoot out is in permberton, and not sure if it is a go this year.....

McLuvin

Reaction score
Timmy's had more than one big wreck! Anyone remember his Rev coming down the chute to the right of Turbo in 2005?

duner

Reaction score
The sled was a turboed Apex, a real work af art that one of our own built. Captjacksparrow, Dan at Extreme Machines in Sylvan Lake built it. It's an amazing sled and very reliable when it's not tumbling down a cliff, lol. If you look close you can see the Extreme Machnes stickers in the vid. I was at Extreme Machines when Dan was fixing it and it actually wasn't too bad considering. Timmy could have got hurt bad on that one. The Big Dawg shootout is cancelled for this year.

Top Bottom