turtle mtn?

rollingthunder

Reaction score
turtle mtn anygood?coming from osoyoos bc,snow is terrible here,looking for powder! this is the worst year ever down here.hope revy pulls through,need to find a place other than boulder and frisby.standard basin?

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wondering the same thing, we are heading to Revy tomorrow, and from the sounds of things, finding powder might be a bit of a challenge. When are you gonna be there? Have you been to Turtle before?

rollingthunder

Reaction score
friday have not been there,i heard the trail is little hard to find,thinking about going to keystone sat.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be riding Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday. If we head into Turtle on Thursday or Friday, I will let you know. Where are you staying? We are at the Glacier House.

Stephy

Reaction score
Jay Fordman and Graveler rode with us up Turtle Sat and we did hit everything and then some that wasn't tracked...been into areas up there that we never had before...all with fresh....

better do your snow dance boys:d

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Was in Turtle Saturday.... We hit everything that wasn't untouched. No new snow since... good luck.

That was you guys?........and I thought "who were these 2 quiet guys" riding with the locals....LOL:eek:. Wish we officially met:beer:
Oh we found some untouched honey holes too.......i;ll be back on Friday...a bit of fresh in the forecast.:p
RS

Stephy

Reaction score
Quiet???? yeah right ! LOL and if I see any pics climbing out of that creek...they better be of Graveler :nono: ! LOL !!! Fun weekend for sure..:p

Top Bottom