Turkey leftovers

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turkey sandwiches............turkey lasagna.........turkey soup, its all good:d
Yes the turkey lasagna is awesome, try it but put in some cottage cheese and spinach, it will be deadly delicious..

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ripped our buzzard apart and made chilli . just finnished 3 bowls OH and i made sure that while i was rippen it apart , that my 2 best friends ( SIMBA & LOUIE ) got there share , they are now up on the couch with turkey induced comas:d

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyway, like I was sayin', Turkey is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, turkey-kabobs, turkey creole, turkey gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple turkey, lemon turkey, coconut turkey, pepper turkey, turkey soup, turkey stew, turkey salad, turkey and potatoes, turkey burger, turkey sandwich. That- that's about it.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyway, like I was sayin', Turkey is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, turkey-kabobs, turkey creole, turkey gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple turkey, lemon turkey, coconut turkey, pepper turkey, turkey soup, turkey stew, turkey salad, turkey and potatoes, turkey burger, turkey sandwich. That- that's about it.

Run Forrest, run!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

you forgot turkey jerky

Top Bottom