Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
You should let me know how it works, could you pull it over a lot easier,

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 3inch extreme on my 240hp Nytro and it came appart in less then one season. No delame but lost about 8-10 lugs before seasons end. The 3 inch give awsome hookup and great climbing ability in deep pow but under the stresses of a turbo Yamaha they don't seem to last. Maybe with a 180hp. On the 800 and BB they are great and seem to go the long haul much better.
I now run a 2.5, second season going on third and no issues with 240hp.
Another issue i found was with the 3", i had to be careful with overheating on trails and the sliders wear much quicker.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You missed the question Lund, track breaking he's asking about breaking the rods in the track. The 3 inch won't last on a turbo yammi for sure. Made 2500 km on my RT

mike9910

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Sorry I kind of worded that poorly anyone break the track rods and how has it worked?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I kind of worded that poorly anyone break the track rods and how has it worked?

i did it on a 3". doesnt work well at all. works great on the 2.5" but the 3" lugs are too rigid and dont allow any flex even with broken rods.

i have a 2.5" takeoff track flexedge from an xm if your interested

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OOoops ok. i see now.
I have heard of guys doing it but don't know how successful it realy was. Personaly i would try to buy an XM track over breaking the rods. In addition combine that with 2 inner rear wheel setup and remove all outer idlers, with a 36" A-arm's and your Nytro should be able to twist around most anything.

Top Bottom