turbo oil pump and injection, help please?

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just pulled my throttle bodies and reeds and cages off. I was thinking about just using the stock oil pump to feed the turbo on my m7 with a garret 3071. I want to do this because I run premix and want to get rid of the oil resivoir but I want to still want to oil the crank. I do not want to have my cases ported. I would y the injector lines together and they would feed the intake on the turbo and I would use the feed off the bottom of the turbo oil resivoir to feed the stock pump. I was wandering if I locked the stock oil pump wide open would it circulate the oil fast enough to addequatly oil the turbo. This way my cases would also continue to recieve lube from the stock line off the stock oil pump. I would just have to add little oil into my turbo oil resivoir every once in a while. I really hope I am on to something here, but maybe this has been tried and the stock oil pump does not have enough flow to keep the turbo lubed. Please chime in if you know the answer to this. thanks.:confused:

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can be done! phewww cause I had it all plumbed in already, what a clean way to do it.

dubbs

Reaction score
Nice!!

My oil pump just failed on my M8T... Good thing I checked it or would have been an expensive day!!!

I would like to use the factory oil injection... Makes more sense... I think it might flow too much... Did you have any problems with oil getting past your seals?

Any info would be cool....

Top Bottom