turbo 09 m8 sp???price???

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering what prices any of u vendors or anyone that has an inside track on the best price for a pump gas turbo installed on a 09 m8 sno pro, real quotes or real knowledge on a price would be great, not just " i know a guy who got one at so and so at this price so call this shop" thanx for any info guys:beer::beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$8300.00 That would include installation, digatron with weld on fittings, clutching and hood venting modifications.

thats from mountain magic edmonton.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no thats a race gas turbo. they are all reliable once tuned in properly.

however will have to change top ennds a little more frequent. nothing major though.

it isnt cheap to go fast!!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttt....come on guys i know youve got some more info out ther

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phone mountain magic and talk to ken or bruce and they will set you straight. Those guys have always given me a straight answer and have been great to deal with.

780-474-9400

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well what do u want to know

we gave a price and some info

thanx for ur info maxwell but i actually wanna know about pump gas turbos...dont wanna run race gas. Aaaand hoping to hear about a few different brands, shops and what the final tally was on them.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we can install a pump gas BD turbo kit for yah. The installed price would be 7300.00 with digatron and weld-ons.. A buddy in town here in mcbride rode his PG turbo'd M8hcr hard all winter and didngt have any issues. Well except when he came up short on a massive step-up jump and bent a pair of rails..LOL..LOL.. The price may come in a little cheaper as it depends on what are dollar is at at the time. I havnt checked for currrent kit price in the past month or so.

Top Bottom