Tunnel Question

dogengine

Reaction score
Hi, sorry for the silly question, but can someone please tell me about the ridge that runs down the center of the tunnel on the top of my 16 pro-rmk? I tried to look through an old service manual but got overwhelmed by the 500+ pages. My guess is that it is a channel for the tail light wires to run through? The reason I am asking is that I am constructing a simple shovel holder and am wondering if I should design it to clear the channel or if it is okay if it clamps tightly against the channel? (And yes, I do carry a shovel in my avy bag as well). Thanks.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got one of those burandt large tunnel bags with the hard(ish) shell cover. I can keep my extra shovel under the cover. 2 quick buckles and it's in my hand.

dogengine

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarity. I will see if my $20 solution works to my satisfaction. If not then I will look at the existing tunnel bags. I just dont really need any more storage and want super easy shovel access, because I get stuck a lot. :)

Canadian Kiwi

Reaction score
I have that Poo shovel bag and since having it I love it way more, also my saw is in the shovel handle so that is so easy to get too also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dogengine

Reaction score
20170127_231019_resized.jpg I finally finished my shovel holder. Total cost ~$20, now its time to go get stuck!

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! Definitely cheaper than the burandt bag haha.

I like having a bag for my tool kit and tow straps though.....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(And yes, I do carry a shovel in my avy bag as well). Thanks.

cut and paste from the original post, just for clarity sake

I guess I should read a bit closer. I just see that lots guys with shovels on there sleds and not there backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom