Tunnel Polishing

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::kickass::kickass:Can you guys tell me what works the best to polish my tunnel.I am putting another stock tunnel on my cat and thought it might be easier to polish it now before it is on the sled

M7Plus

Reaction score
I have heard that if you use 1000 grit sand paper and windex works very well. but that is just what i have been told after i striped my sled down and spent 3 days (after work) polishing with a variable speed buffer and aluminum polish bricks, which i might add worked very well but more work than the windex and sand paper idea. just spray the area to be polished with windex and go to town, keeping the area wet.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this topic has been brought up time and time again.... especially because everybody is getting ready for the season... please search thread topics before you create a new one as the moderators are having a hay day trying to keep the site cleaned up... having to many threads that are the same thing... "snow report" ect.

i just know i posted on a polishing thread a week or two ago and there were about 3 or 4 pages of posts with tips.

Auzz

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your time.... I am taking my turbo nitro to after hours polishing( in the phine book) They charge $125.00 per tunnel and the out come is better than i could do. They did my marathon deck and it looks like chrome.... If it were 300.00 i would do it myself but at 125 why not get them to do it.

Top Bottom