tunnel help

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought a CR tunnel, there was a fawk up with suspension brackets, and no one realized until after the damn thing was done at powdercoat, anyways to make a long story short........i need to cut slots in my runningboards to allow the drop brackets on the end of my stiffener plates to drop down though the runningboards so that the suspension can be bolted up. i lined everything up on the inside of tunnel just to try and get an idea of where to cut the slots and it seems that when everything is in place, with the second little drop brackets that also bolt to the suspension and rivet to the underside of the boards, that its cockeyed, not quite lined up with the tunnel the way it should be...... its a cr tunnel, racers edge skid... was hoping that someone has a sled that has this setup on it and can fire me some pix just so that i can make sure that what i have set up is the way it should be, cause i dont want to drill holes until it is in the right spot............ really appreciate the help

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0945.jpg IMG_0948.jpg IMG_0950.jpg

Top Bottom