Tunnel bag??

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2014 rmk pro 163 800 and the sled has zero storage. Looked at the Burant bag but not sure how they think that is worth 230.....looked at the Skinz page nothing jumped out at me,checked at the powder keg combos and they are pretty bad ass for 400

what is everyone else running and any other suggestions?

alberta chad

Reaction score
I have the Burandt bag. Paid a lot less for it but not happy with how much condensation you get in the main compartment of it. Everything is wet by end of day. Tried putting insulation on bottom to help, didn't go well. I am Looking at different options as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a Burandt bag off kijiji. No way I cough up that much for a bag.
I've never had any issues with the bag. No condensation in mine and I love the size.

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the powder keg is badass but a little pricey. Been running mine 1 year now and still loving it. If you want the simple polaris tunnel bag shovel holder i have one to get rid of

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the mountain addiction bag on my pros. And it's awesome. A little more sleek than the powder keg. And you get to put a shovel on it as well.

Twacked

Reaction score
Recently installed mountain addiction bag and gas cans on my xm, very happy with the product and l like the easy access to the shovel.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another vote for Mountain Addiction. I have 2 sets of rails on my Pro. I usually use 1 for gas and 1 for the tunnel bag. I have to admit it's not the prettiest tunnel bag out there, but it is extremely functional, easy access to a shovel, and takes 5 secs to take on and off the sled.

minnow10

Reaction score
Have you looked at these? I am Not sure what the tunnel bag is like

I have the Dash bag from them and it works great, Extra room, decent gauge placement, place for googles so you do not have to open the side panel, With this dash bag and the polaris underseat bag, most stuff goes in there and my backpak is just for shovel, probe, and maybe the odd time some clothing. JMO

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO, anything with straps can be a problem. I have had a few friends lose their bags more than once because of straps coming loose or breaking. That's the beauty of the mountain addiction setup.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO, anything with straps can be a problem. I have had a few friends lose their bags more than once because of straps coming loose or breaking. That's the beauty of the mountain addiction setup.

Ive had zippers blow apart on a rough trail

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
te3y3yhy.jpg

I run this on my pro. It rolls up like a dry bag so you can just have goggles and gloves in it rolled tight then take a layer off and it just rolls larger. Its water proof too.

Www.frankensled.com

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my Burandt bag. If i was too get another it would be the new shorter one though....Very easy to overload the big one:beer:

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the new Burandt flyer bag.Love it just the right size.I ditched the quick release and bolted it too my tunnel.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought about a pelican? Watertight, lockable. Seen a few guys with them. Can use it in the off season too for whatever.

Mountain Addiction is pretty slick. Polaris's zipper bags suck IMO. I get a lot of moisture in mine (shovel one).

css

Reaction score
I use the polaris shovel bag, its not waterproof by any means but I keep all my tools and emergency stuff in two small pelican cases and got a waterproof bag from cabbalas to keep spare gloves, balaclava etc. I am happy with this set up. Its not a big clumsy bag and yet very functional IMO. I gonna spray mine with water proofer and see if that helps. Good luck.

f150truck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the new Burandt flyer bag.Love it just the right size.I ditched the quick release and bolted it too my tunnel.

Same here. I talked to my dealer and they said if you have a lot of stuff in it then bolt it in.

Top Bottom