Tunnel bag??

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 I also have the Frankesled Bag its awesome. Fill it up or almost empty roll it up. Always tight nothing to bounce around inside.

Racks a little high, bag hold down straps dont quite pull tight unless bags full.

I like that the bag and cans sit on bars and not on tunnel top.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Sled Solutions under seat bag and a Pelican case strapped to a VMI rack on my sled, stuff stays dry and secure.

michaud2307

Reaction score
What's with guys putting shovel on their sled ?? That stuff should be in ur backpack .. What bout if u need a shovel to get to ur shovel?? Unreal.. That is one tool that can save ur life or a buddy life !! Like c'mon

2013 pro 858 , 163x3", c3 2.32,jaws can

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with guys putting shovel on their sled ?? That stuff should be in ur backpack .. What bout if u need a shovel to get to ur shovel?? Unreal.. That is one tool that can save ur life or a buddy life !! Like c'mon

I have one in my bag and on my sled, saves taking my bag off my back to get the shovel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Like BILTIT, I carry 2 shovels. One is on my sled for easy access to getting unstuck, and my better shovel is in my bag for any avy rescue. Any person I have seen with a shovel on their sled also carries one in a pack.

straightshooter

Reaction score
Like BILTIT, I carry 2 shovels. One is on my sled for easy access to getting unstuck, and my better shovel is in my bag for any avy rescue. Any person I have seen with a shovel on their sled also carries one in a pack.

I used to carry two shovels then realized that was the stupidest thing ever. Would it not be better to carry emergency supplies in the shovel spot? Like a little first aid kit, bivy sac, emergency food, synthetic winch line etc etc.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to carry two shovels then realized that was the stupidest thing ever. Would it not be better to carry emergency supplies in the shovel spot? Like a little first aid kit, bivy sac, emergency food, synthetic winch line etc etc.

You mean on the sled the shovel is taking precious space that could be used for emergency supplies? Not sure what kind of shovels you use, but they don't take up much space at all. Easily slide down the side of a bag, or strap to the outside of the bag, which is what I see more people do.

Sent from a Galaxy S3 far far away.

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a good quality proper avalanche shovel in my backpack and have a cheap costco shovel in my mountain addicton tunnel bag. The costco shovels were 2 for 25 bucks or so. Cheap but I wouldnt trust them to be strong enough to dig through an avalanche.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see many like this, the same as i run mine.

Attachments

• back-proclimb.jpg
    back-proclimb.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 182

CB1

Reaction score

I keep one in my back pack and one on my tunnel bag. Easier to access for quick stuck digs.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep one in my back pack and one on my tunnel bag. Easier to access for quick stuck digs.

Never seen anyone dig a sled out. Really bad stucks two tow sleds and two snow bunjes. Usually just some snow packing and one sled towing out is enough.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never seen anyone dig a sled out. Really bad stucks two tow sleds and two snow bunjes. Usually just some snow packing and one sled towing out is enough.

You must always get stuck where everyone else can get to. Not always the case. I've had to dig a lot out cause no one else could get there and stop, or LOL, wanted to.

CB1

Reaction score
Well if you get stuck up on a side hill its not very smart to send another sled up to tow it. Hence dig a shelf turn it around and your gone. But each to their own I guess

CB1

Reaction score
You must always get stuck where everyone else can get to. Not always the case. I've had to dig a lot out cause no one else could get there and stop, or LOL, wanted to.

Haha yep! You know what I'm talking about!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I got a good deal on a powder keg, new they are expensive, but I think they are worth it......awesome storage, low fuel tank....very happy with it

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on powderkeg. They are pricey but I think its a great concept and works really well. I have put them on both new Pros and couldn't be happier.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X whatever we're up to on the Mountain Addiction. I have the large bag and the single can/small bag combo. Great setup, super easy to use, and everything stays dryer than anything else I've seen. (never seen the Powder Keg in person and was considering buying one, just couldn't pull the trigger on that price. And it looks like a turtle is humping your sled. Lol)

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What's with people making assumptions and trying to tell me how to live my life!!!!!! Like c'mon! I'm getting a little fawking tired of it! I have a shovel in my pack, and another on my tunnel....but it's really none of your fawking business where I keep my shovel!

Damn, that felt good! :whoo:

Top Bottom