Tumbler ridge

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any snow in tumbler?

I heard from a Trucker passing through there is quite a bit on the mountains, just want to confirm before makina trip out there.

micahm

Reaction score
Not enough yet unless you want to ride rocks but if you wanna go riding try Beaver Creek or Powder King, I was there yesterday the snow was unbeleivable, about 6 feet of snow total and about one foot was fresh. Need a bigger sled to break trail in there the 144 was scratchin the hole way.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
micahm did you get into beaver creek from the highway,any word on hasler,we would like to go up next weekend...thanks

micahm

Reaction score
I have not been into Hasler but I know there has been people riding in there and they said the trail in is a little rough but besides that there is lot's of snow, I went past Beaver Creek there were to many sleds going in there, I went into the Pine Bowl behind Powder King. Unloaded at 11:00am and made it to the top of the Pine Bowl at about 4:00pm. Broke trail from the cabin in. Just so you know they won't let you unload at the Ski Hill right now so you have to unload at Azouetta Lodge or Across from the falls because they have not plowed out the parking lot by the overpass. Hard on skags and sliders but well worth it.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are looking at going up to Hasler or Beaver Creek next fri and Sat and wondering if someone else is going that we can meet up with. We haven't rode these areas yet so it would be nice to have someone along with some of the local knowledge.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are looking at going up to Hasler or Beaver Creek next fri and Sat and wondering if someone else is going that we can meet up with. We haven't rode these areas yet so it would be nice to have someone along with some of the local knowledge.

This Friday and Saturday or December 5th and 6th?

If its next weekend, I'd love to tag along. If there is no room on one of the trailers I'd bring my own Truck/Sled.

If there is room on a trailer or back of a pick up, I'm more than willing to pay my part of fuel and whatever other expense.

Im Currently riding a 97 700 Rmk, it handles in Kakwa great. Im looking into a 700 2004 Rmk later today in Wembley.

I've been riding since I was 6 on a little kitty kat, and now im 19, so I have quite a fair amount of experience. At the same token, Im very patient, just glad to be out riding.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hpoe u have lots of pateince cause i kinda suck ....love to get stuck and trade plastic with wood..ya we are going friday dec 5-6.we have to come back saturday night and are going to leave friday morning early.the trailer is full though.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, Im a get back to you in the next couple days. Gotta empty the back of my Truck to fit the sled, and pack a few things.

I also have a trailer that fits 3 sleds, so if u have 2 other buddies that wanna go, and pitch for gas, I'd take the trailer, if not ill just throw my sled in the back of my pick up.

highlandrider

Reaction score
I ride with rotormech and we have our two place full but I also know another person that wants to head out. So the 3 place might get used yet.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey highlander i know someone who is going to powderking tomorrow.what do you think?ya ya ya ya

Top Bottom