Tuchodi

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been up there recently, any of the ft Nelson guys been hearing how the levels are now ?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just seen on face book a guy was on it yesterday. He had some video it looked pretty nice. Check the page "people who would rather jet boat then work" you will see it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just seen on face book a guy was on it yesterday. He had some video it looked pretty nice. Check the page "people who would rather jet boat then work" you will see it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll check thanks. I've been there a couple times , just wondering how low it is right now.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Rockbottom industries on face book. Alf has some good pics jumping his 23 foot on the tuchodies last weekend.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found it right away...
7d27e7f2c9235d2cdeb816b4d6c322e4.jpg

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep found it thanks. It seems to be the thing to do to jump that little strip of bush from the camp spot in that little bay, should be a groove cut there soon. Lol. Wonder if the dent on back right is from this trip or before . Haven't seen any of his boats on the water yet but they look good, good to have another builder growing in that industry.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep found it thanks. It seems to be the thing to do to jump that little strip of bush from the camp spot in that little bay, should be a groove cut there soon. Lol. Wonder if the dent on back right is from this trip or before . Haven't seen any of his boats on the water yet but they look good, good to have another builder growing in that industry.

I agree!

I have an Eagle and have been pleased with that crew, but competition is always a good thing! Mines older and I've been rebuilding it step by step doing a major mod every year, and do most of it myself or get help from Felix at Bulls Eye here in town.

Bernie, Scott and Dale at Eagle have been great.

Steve at firefish has been epic as well.

Bratt jet I was not overly impressed with based on the service buddies have gotten.

Risley builds some Very VERY nice boats based on what a buddy had done.

Jetcraft has been awesome to deal with.

I just ordered Claude's trim nozzle/reverse bucket setup Thursday and he was GREAT to deal with. Exact Welding in PG.

I'm trying my best to experience all the services from all the builders in Canada and I'm almost there. Just haven't dealt with Jamie at high caliber or the boys at Ali Craft, Explorer, or Marathon yet but I hear great things.

Parts wise the crew at Intermountain are also great.

Is Rock bottom fairly new? Haven't heard much of them but based on the Facebook page I have been following, it looks like they do excellent work!

Great to see another outfit! I wish them the best and hope they do well!

That really got into a tangent quick....

Top Bottom