TSS Insta-boost

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running one of these kits? How does it differ in power/reliability to the other TSS kits?

sarem

Reaction score
the first set they put out this fall early winter had a problem with splitting the pipe. i sent my pipe back, they put a thicker patch in it, and has worked flawless since. i believe bikeman didnt build them the way tss wanted. the new ones should be good now. waited on snow for jan and early feb. was out for two days last week with snow as deep as the headlight ( or deeper) and it never missed a beat. everytime i hit the throttle it went. no lag. no hesitation. and the sled looked like a big snowball. clutch was bang on on clicker 5. only problem was there must be some kind of throttle position sensor in the throttl as it would ice up. just had to stop and flick it to keep snow and ice out of it. so far, about 700kms. original belt. still at 15% on fuel controller. pulling 7 to 8 pds boost. would definitly buy another

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the first set they put out this fall early winter had a problem with splitting the pipe. i sent my pipe back, they put a thicker patch in it, and has worked flawless since. i believe bikeman didnt build them the way tss wanted. the new ones should be good now. waited on snow for jan and early feb. was out for two days last week with snow as deep as the headlight ( or deeper) and it never missed a beat. everytime i hit the throttle it went. no lag. no hesitation. and the sled looked like a big snowball. clutch was bang on on clicker 5. only problem was there must be some kind of throttle position sensor in the throttl as it would ice up. just had to stop and flick it to keep snow and ice out of it. so far, about 700kms. original belt. still at 15% on fuel controller. pulling 7 to 8 pds boost. would definitly buy another

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394178613.944652.jpg

Flawless is what he says. I think this was the next trip

sarem

Reaction score
nice. a troll with a camera phone. :eek: but hey. id rather pay the chopper than let u tow me out with that poo. and if we are into postimg pics i can play that game (when my wife gets home to show me how). i have lots of pics of that pro on a tow rope. and by the way, the base gasket let loose, hydrolocked and broke a rod. nothing to do with tss kit.

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice. a troll with a camera phone. :eek: but hey. id rather pay the chopper than let u tow me out with that poo. and if we are into postimg pics i can play that game (when my wife gets home to show me how). i have lots of pics of that pro on a tow rope. and by the way, the base gasket let loose, hydrolocked and broke a rod. nothing to do with tss kit.

Your right you wouldn't want to tow with my pro you would rather ride it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394298813.960304.jpg

sarem

Reaction score
instead of spending your days screwing up good, informative forums; you should do something about the fuel consumption on your sled.

Top Bottom