TSS Etec VS TSS M8?

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Currently riding an Impulse race gas Nytro. I'm considering either a TSS Doo or M8 next year. I love the Boost-it fuel system I installed on my Nytro. Looking for a non-biased comparison from someone who has had a chance to see both in action. What kind of HP are guys pushing at the 12 psi mark with these sleds? I hear that's the limit for straight AV gas on 2 strks.
Thanks for all replies
Ps. Not looking to start a bash thread. I have owned an XP and loved it and enjoyed a ride I had on the new M8 chassis.

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ride with the Micku's a bit. The doo's are better than the cat's. Run better, easier to tune, way better to ride. The new cat chassis sux.

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
Ride with the Micku's a bit. The doo's are better than the cat's. Run better, easier to tune, way better to ride. The new cat chassis sux.

You speak the truth. The Micku's can make the cats work because they are pro riders - but if Brandon has a choice of Cat or Doo for the day, he will jump on the Doo every time!

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So its agreed. Doo it is!;) I came off an impulse/boost it nytro too, and an xp before that and the xm is a dream! Also theres a couple vids on here of the tss etec kits and they sound awesome and dont skip a beat!

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This goes for Cory Micku too!
You speak the truth. The Micku's can make the cats work because they are pro riders - but if Brandon has a choice of Cat or Doo for the day, he will jump on the Doo every time!

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So its agreed. Doo it is!;) I came off an impulse/boost it nytro too, and an xp before that and the xm is a dream! Also theres a couple vids on here of the tss etec kits and they sound awesome and dont skip a beat!

You'd be right! they dont skip a beat ever. Better work on your arm strength because all these things to is pull!

Top Bottom