Things to look for- looking at buying first turbo sled- TSS instaboost

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Two vids-in the 1st video the sled is near impossible to ride on the bottom end with the boggy, stumble goat sounding engine. It either has to be full throttle or nothing but the guys shooting the video are saying that it's awesome.
2nd vid-skis are 3 ft in the air so the suspension is not setup properly and any power that the sled is making is wasted when the sled stands on its tail. But the same comments-it's awesome.
News flash-it's not awesome. It's a horribly setup sled is what it is.
Is this what the sled world is coming to?

chad006

Reaction score
Two vids-in the 1st video the sled is near impossible to ride on the bottom end with the boggy, stumble goat sounding engine. It either has to be full throttle or nothing but the guys shooting the video are saying that it's awesome.
2nd vid-skis are 3 ft in the air so the suspension is not setup properly and any power that the sled is making is wasted when the sled stands on its tail. But the same comments-it's awesome.
News flash-it's not awesome. It's a horribly setup sled is what it is.
Is this what the sled world is coming to?
I have to disagree with your statement. I am by no means a supporter of the instaboost kit as I believe it's created more issues than its resolved, however it had a decently clean bottom end not horrible by any means. And the ski lift was an acceptable amount, I run the ezryde on mine with a 174 3" set up to have as little ski lift as possible but if I get playful with it climbing a dink hill like that it wil stand straight up. Who's turbo/suspension setup are you running?

Brojoe

Reaction score
This is my second season on my Insta-boost. I have 1200kms with zero issues. Dave has always been there when I've had questions. They have gone above and beyond and make a solid product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08nytro

Reaction score
This is my second season on my Insta-boost. I have 1200kms with zero issues. Dave has always been there when I've had questions. They have gone above and beyond and make a solid product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you not have your instaboost kit forsale? ?

Brojoe

Reaction score
Yes I did, I was going to buy a new sled and turbo it, but decided against it.

Top Bottom