Trying to get my sled from McBride to Edmonton

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spent this past weekend riding crazy deep powder. The conditions were so good that we decided to stay and ride Monday. Headed up to Bell and rode most of the day, ended up playing down in the ravine in front of the cabin. Took out a crank bearing on my XP and spent 3hrs trying to get it out. Ha, what a joke! Moved it 100ft in that time, way too much powder. Long story short, had to work Tuesday morning, so my sled was left behind. Got to town, phoned Cory at Peregrine Helicopters gave him the GPS cordinates and he took it from there. So my sled is in McBride at his shop and I would like to get it to Edmonton. I will pay for fuel or beer or whatever it takes for someone to get it to Edmonton.
If you can help please give me a call or text 780.446.7936
And thanks to the two fellows who were riding by with the GPS and gave me the cordinates.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if no one has picked it up before jan 12th i will bring it back with me on my way back on the 16th

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Slomo and pipes! If plans change I will let you know. Steve from Adrenaline tours contacted me and he will bring it to Edmonton on Friday. Huge thanks to Steve and the people he wrestles into helping him get it up onto his sled deck. Thanks again, very much appreciated!

Top Bottom