Trump handing out 100 pardons.. get them in quick!!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obama pardon 504 people who were life sentencers!!!! I wonder how many of these guys served for their country? I will have to say Trump has a soft spot for the men and women in uniform.... however i think every dam leader should have this quality. Just thinking of our Turd who awarded a terrorist 10 million for killing a servicemen, and refused to cover our wounded solders. But everyone has different ethics and morals.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I lost any respect I had for Obama and Killary after the Benghazi debacle. You never abandon your people like that. Despicable!

And you have respect for trump, the home of scandal/lies/deception/kids locked up in cages, taken away from parent’s/‘2500 lawsuits handed prior to presidency/ stealing from his own charity’s/ over a dozen women grouped/ wife cheater/ white supremacy proud boy / racist / ect ect ect.. lol not something I would have my name associated with KEN

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you have respect for trump, the home of scandal/lies/deception/kids locked up in cages, taken away from parent’s/‘2500 lawsuits handed prior to presidency/ stealing from his own charity’s/ over a dozen women grouped/ wife cheater/ white supremacy proud boy / racist / ect ect ect.. lol not something I would have my name associated with KEN

I think it would be interesting if you would source your information.

Just for starters, children in cages. Are you that dishonest or just ignorant? Then tell us all about the white supremacy and racism. Show us your proof.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get off the kick about kids in cages Fred. Obama built those cages. Thats been proved. You wont see it on the Clinton News Network though that you covet.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it would be interesting if you would source your information.

Just for starters, children in cages. Are you that dishonest or just ignorant? Then tell us all about the white supremacy and racism. Show us your proof.
Kids are in holding cells that look like cages. Melania Trump went there and talked to kids and they said they were being treated the best they ever have been. Says a lot for how they lived in Mexico. Fred is an OAC guy. He can respect a good bartender before he posts

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Ken is all fake news according to you

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54636223

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-cages-idUSKBN24117B

numerous senators, house reps went down to see with own eyes, been reported many of times.. even trumps trophy wife of 30 years younger seen it first hand and spoke about it..

but that’s not something fake fox would report
fred you believe your left wing crap and I'll believe mine. I'll continue watching video evidence and you can keep wondering if what they are telling you is true. I'm not changing your mind and you won't be changing mine anytime soon.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You may not be the most uninformed Trump hater , you’re certainly close, but how you can keep saying such dumb , proven false Democrat rhetoric , with such conviction and adamancy , really shows either arrogance or a genuine lack of the ability to think rationally.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may not be the most uninformed Trump hater , you’re certainly close, but how you can keep saying such dumb , proven false Democrat rhetoric , with such conviction and adamancy , really shows either arrogance or a genuine lack of the ability to think rationally.

Well Lenny/Ken that is what I exactly feel about your misinformed info your spewing, we see same things with a total different outcome, and as stubborn as you can be I sure in fuuuu can be as well..

He had his four years and not getting another four, USA will still lice on, but let’s hope it’s devision gets better or we will have lived the best this world has offered, trump was never a leader, but a dictatorship

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Lenny/Ken that is what I exactly feel about your misinformed info your spewing, we see same things with a total different outcome, and as stubborn as you can be I sure in fuuuu can be as well..

He had his four years and not getting another four, USA will still lice on, but let’s hope it’s devision gets better or we will have lived the best this world has offered, trump was never a leader, but a dictatorship

You really need to pull your head from your azz. He was the best leader the world had, and now they cheated him from another 4 years. Give Biden and Justine a hug when you see them.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

are you all there!? We have a dictator/dicktaker here, trump was a man he even sat like a man, why was there such things as world wars!? To be free not to have it all turned into a smelting pot, thanks to trump getting cheated out of office, we all have bad things approaching us, trump was the only one to stop it now he’s gone, and the floodwaters have bursted out you just wait and see what’s coming, glad to see you like Trudeau and Biden lol kinda shows you’re mental capacity

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are on glue. Trump sucks azz. Terrible leader. Look at the mess they have going on.

I think biden will be about the same....

Hopefully things calm down some.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shrewd business man but not a winner or a leader. Good for a laugh though

I hope he pardons steven Avery

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The worst thing any president did was pay Iran in dollars and gold, and that sure wasn't trump. But yes trump was the worst.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now the number 1 country for state sponsored terrorism can renew their attacks on American interests all over the world again. Its like a guaranteed war for the US to be involved in and all sponsored by the Democratic party of the United States of America. Genius....

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are on glue. Trump sucks azz. Terrible leader. Look at the mess they have going on.

I think biden will be about the same....

Hopefully things calm down some.

Thats what so many don’t get, things aren’t gonna calm down till all the fat hogs eatin at the free chop bin , get back to the partisan corruption and personal wealth building they’ve been able to enjoy , some for their entire careers. All funded by taxpayer dollars. Trump scared the $hit out of them , caused a panic when he told the world he was gonna expose that crap. That’s why they hate him , not cause he grabs pussy or is arrogant , it’s cause he knew the game and wouldn’t allow it to continue. What you have now is the lifelong useless suits and skirts , combined with the truly crazy and the mega rich , drunk with ego and power , back in control , and it’s gonna be to the eventual disadvantage to all Americans. Guys like Fred and others who think this is about Trump , are thinking emotionally , like a teenage girl. Biden won’t be in that chair for long , he’s unfit and everyone knows it.
How you can possibly cheer for such a blatant erosion of the rights and freedoms gained by all the tears and death over the last hundreds of years ? Trump is a preschooler in the corruption game and theft of taxpayers $$$ compared to so many in the seats of power.
Fred calls it stubborn , nope it’s more a case of emotional naivety, and it’s gonna come back to bite millions on the a$$.

Top Bottom