Truedopes Black face pictures and videos

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a train wreck in 4 years of slow motion. I don't know whether to laugh my a** off or cry.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not siding with him but I fail to see what the big deal is. Looks luke the Aladdin to me. My kids going get razzed at Halloween?

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not siding with him but I fail to see what the big deal is. Looks luke the Aladdin to me. My kids going get razzed at Halloween?
I would certainly hope not . The point is he is the virtue signalling freak that called out other politicians for past indiscretions and here he is leading the pile.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would certainly hope not . The point is he is the virtue signalling freak that called out other politicians for past indiscretions and here he is leading the pile.

Never did see a closet without a single skeleton

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suddenly blackface isn’t racist if your a liberal supporter. Deplorable.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s the thing that gets me about the whole thing is the little twirps hypocrisy and how he gets away with it. Nothing seems to stick to him because of the liberal media. A feminist who gropes women, an equal rights activist who has done the blackface on multiple occasions, spouts climate change but flys more than 100 other people put together. And yet still he is neck and neck in the polls. Fack Canadians are stupid

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s the thing that gets me about the whole thing is the little twirps hypocrisy and how he gets away with it. Nothing seems to stick to him because of the liberal media. A feminist who gropes women, an equal rights activist who has done the blackface on multiple occasions, spouts climate change but flys more than 100 other people put together. And yet still he is neck and neck in the polls. Fack Canadians are stupid

Yes, I was actually more concerned about his hand placement in the picture more so then his costume

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I honestly don’t see the problem with what he did? I can see it being offensive if you are portraying another race in a demeaning manor, but now any attempt to dress up as another race is racist? Crazy

As a white person I thought it was hilarious when dave chapelle dressed up as one on his show. Maybe just my white privilege speaking.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find it ironic that those who tell the rest of us how to run our lives, are usually the worst offenders. :twocents:

like a true Narcissist Trudy sanctimoniously demonizes the rest of us, accusing us of being Homophobic, Islamophobic, intolerant, Racist, putting women down etc. every chance he gets.

here it turns out he is the worst one of all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom