Reaction score
What birds represent the following?

Strength / power............ Eagle.

Wisdom.............. Owl.

TRUE LOVE.......... Swallow.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man did you ever leave yourself open for some shots but ill be good as i dont know ya :cool:
Hmmmm K... this is so unfair:confused:...but whatever, I guess I will somehow have to find a way to survive the rest of my life not knowing what is going on in that head of yours...LMAO!!! You will come to know one thing about me very quickly...I communicate via sarcasm;)

Feel free to PM if you really wanna know...I've got a thick skin and a back like a duck...not much sticks to it :)

BirdieO

Reaction score
swallow... birdie aka robin = swallow? Could be, never know?

BAHAHAHAHAHA....That's hilarious!!! I have NEVER had anyone make that connection...well, at least, not that I know of!! Awesome...too funny...damn, no wonder you were unsure of posting:eek::D:D
Oh...and it's RobYn...with a Y :)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you knew the GBCA and Sumitric the connection was made almost as soon as you hit the button to post it, that's why Ric said in before the lock down. He knew we'd take this one sideways.

Glad you got a sense of humor girl your gonna fit right in.
BAHAHAHAHAHA....That's hilarious!!! I have NEVER had anyone make that connection...well, at least, not that I know of!! Awesome...too funny...damn, no wonder you were unsure of posting:eek::D:D

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shhhhhhh, only when he's passed out. Which by the way is often lol.
Is that why your so into plio??????

Totally misinterpreted when you said he's "tight lipped"

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pro vs ski doo is kinda getting stupid too,,,who cares,, buy what you like and ride the f*ckin thing

Hey boy's and girls, lets be mature about this. It's no longer up for discussion. Blondes are better than brunettes. I know they're both "girls", but if you don't agree with me you're all a bunch of "doo doo heads"

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We all like his connection better though.....

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone take anything said on the internet for serious and get all butt hurt about it? Who cares really?

I love posting Chit that I know will get peoples panties in a knot, it's very entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey boy's and girls, lets be mature about this. It's no longer up for discussion. Blondes are better than brunettes. I know they're both "girls", but if you don't agree with me you're all a bunch of "doo doo heads"

Nope totally disagree,,brunettes are better...Light wiegt,pro ride,`with bolt on juggs and very "lickable"

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOLLY Chit, almost a year and I finally get an official "CYCLE APPROVED POST"..........................................................
We all like his connection better though.....

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeDnDirty

Reaction score
The pro vs ski doo is kinda getting stupid too,,,who cares,, buy what you like and ride the f*ckin thing

Agreed! Just ride and pray for good snow!

The only thing worse then the fighting over dumb crp is when people start hooking up with people they meet on here. Frick no better than FB. If you cant' be honest then keep playing the game. Someone will kick you in the a** sooner or later.

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I will try and put some of this thread back on its rails...as its like watching CN go through a traffic crossing, just waiting for it to crash.

I'll always be true to who I am on here and in person. I have ridden with a number of people from S&M and other forums. I enjoy meeting new people, making new friends and sharing experiences, good and bad. I like when people I meet say, oh takethebounce, I have read some of your posts. Haha, great, and I wouldn't ever take offence if they don't agree with me. Sometimes my opinion can be swayed the other way as well, I am willing to accept I am only correct %99.9 of the time :)

Really though, at the end of the day, what someone writes here can last forever, I don't like personal attacks on someone, but attack me and you will get it back. I deffinetly don't take it to heart though, I just like to return the favor. This is a very small community of outdoor enthusissts and some of those who sometimes feel the need to be the bigger rooster in the hen house for some reason. Thats life I suppose.

I don't post on S&M as much as I do another forum I think in partial because of the amount of flack you get when you do share an opinion. I don't mind poking fun at someone's preferred brand, hair color, and so on as I expect it to go both ways, but then people take it much to far. I believe the Mods on this site, because of their friendships with other members sometimes hold back when it does come time to moderate a thread. For the most part I think they do a great job though when its someone trying to obviously stir the pot. I wouldn't want to be a mod, I have been asked on other forums to be a mod, and I choose not to.

So thanks to all those who I have become friends with, and thanks to all those who I will become friends with in the future.

Top Bottom