True Identity

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious with all the people on here lately that seem to be making alot of enemies and posting some pretty rude sh!t about other members. Who would actually admit who they really are or if they would rather hide behind their computer. I would imagine most people on the site would have no problems with giving out their identity.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are just people with an axe to grind and are just venting or they have no life and they want to make sure that others are just as miserable. Don't let them bring you down or they win. :d

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They ain't bringing me down. I think its funny myself. I just don't get why people come on here and try to make enemies. No friends in the real life so have none in cyberspace too I guess.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger, that may be true, but could you at least put some pants on, we really didn't want to see your "handle"!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm with Bogger.....I am proud of what I say and doo. No false pretences with ferniesnow......WYSIWYG.

Always great to meet peeps from the site and I can honestly say, "I have met a lot of peeps and with no bashing!"

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with Bogger.....I am proud of what I say and doo. No false pretences with ferniesnow......WYSIWYG.

Always great to meet peeps from the site and I can honestly say, "I have met a lot of peeps and with no bashing!"

i can honestly say that a few peeps may have takin a club to that black furry creature squattin on your head doug. man that thing looked vicious, ya should feed it once in a while
icon10.gif

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No altars for me, proud of who I am and wear the GBCA colours with pride.

dale there is no tree or other member ya could ever hide behind. maybe a grizzly bear or a moutain, yer a big dude. ol Sasquatch would leave in a hurry.:beer::beer:
icon10.gif

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious with all the people on here lately that seem to be making alot of enemies and posting some pretty rude sh!t about other members. Who would actually admit who they really are or if they would rather hide behind their computer. I would imagine most people on the site would have no problems with giving out their identity.

All ya gotta do to find out who I am is check my profile. Nothin' to hide here. :D

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could hide behind buck50 now that's a mountain of a man right there.
dale there is no tree or other member ya could ever hide behind. maybe a grizzly bear or a moutain, yer a big dude. ol Sasquatch would leave in a hurry.:beer::beer:
icon10.gif

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There just seems to be alot of people that come onto this site to piss people off lately. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don't get why so many issues have to turn into bashing other members.

Top Bottom