Trudeau pays terrorist 10.5 million

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
Nothing is shocking no more. This Omar payout talk will end very soon or sooner if Facebook runs out of Omar topics.
Nobodys really protesting.
Just another news event.
Wanna get people protesting go dump some thinner on a rainbow painted crosswalk.
Beg my pard.

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone hear Conservative leader Andrew Scheer's response to the Kadr Settlement?
Scheer pointed out the ordeal began under the Liberals and repatriation should’ve been the final result.
The Supreme Court while acknowledging that Canadian officials acted improperly, did not speak to remedy,” he said. “The fact that he is in Canada today is the remedy, is the compensation for what happened to him.”
"When the Supreme Court issued its ruling, the previous Conservative government repatriated Omar Khadr,” he said. “That’s where this story should’ve ended."
Link: http://www.660news.com/2017/07/07/scheer-blasts-trudeau-omar-khadr-says-repatriation-shouldve-end/

In the Sunday edition of the Calgary Sun, there is an opinion piece by Mark Bonokoski called "If U.S. Army medics had not saved Omar Khadr’s life..."
In the piece he states: "If the U.S. Army soldiers who survived that firefight had put a bullet in the head of a severely-wounded Omar Khadr instead of saving his life, then all of this would have been over long ago."
Link: http://www.calgarysun.com/2017/07/08/if-us-army-medics-had-not-saved-omar-khadrs-life

-July 27, 2002, at age 15, Khadr was severely wounded in a firefight
-captured and detained at Bagram for ~ 1yr, then he was sent to Guantanamo Bay detention camps, in Cuba from ~ 2003-2012
-September 29, 2012, Khadr was repatriated to Canada to serve the remainder of his sentence in Canadian custody

Government in power:
2002-2006 Liberal under Chretien then Martin
2006-2015 Conservative under Harper

Notice the Liberals were in power initially when Khadr was first detained and held without trial. It was the Conservatives under Harper who repatriated Khadr. Hard to blame the Conservatives under Harper exclusively for this mess. I agree with Scheer that Khadr's compensation is being brought back to Canada and no more.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dr,” he said. “That’s where this story sh
Did anyone hear Conservative leader Andrew Scheer's response to the Kadr Settlement?
Scheer pointed out the ordeal began under the Liberals and repatriation should’ve been the final result.
The Supreme Court while acknowledging that Canadian officials acted improperly, did not speak to remedy,” he said. “The fact that he is in Canada today is the remedy, is the compensation for what happened to him.”
"When the Supreme Court issued its ruling, the previous Conservative government repatriated Omar Khaould’ve ended."
Link: http://www.660news.com/2017/07/07/scheer-blasts-trudeau-omar-khadr-says-repatriation-shouldve-end/

In the Sunday edition of the Calgary Sun, there is an opinion piece by Mark Bonokoski called "If U.S. Army medics had not saved Omar Khadr’s life..."
In the piece he states: "If the U.S. Army soldiers who survived that firefight had put a bullet in the head of a severely-wounded Omar Khadr instead of saving his life, then all of this would have been over long ago."
Link: http://www.calgarysun.com/2017/07/08/if-us-army-medics-had-not-saved-omar-khadrs-life

-July 27, 2002, at age 15, Khadr was severely wounded in a firefight
-captured and detained at Bagram for ~ 1yr, then he was sent to Guantanamo Bay detention camps, in Cuba from ~ 2003-2012
-September 29, 2012, Khadr was repatriated to Canada to serve the remainder of his sentence in Canadian custody

Government in power:
2002-2006 Liberal under Chretien then Martin
2006-2015 Conservative under Harper

Notice the Liberals were in power initially when Khadr was first detained and held without trial. It was the Conservatives under Harper who repatriated Khadr. Hard to blame the Conservatives under Harper exclusively for this mess. I agree with Scheer that Khadr's compensation is being brought back to Canada and no more.

I watched a CBC special last night on Khadr and his story. He admitted to being an interpreter for the Taliban,building IED's and throwing a grenade in that firefight and "hoping" the US special Forces guys would just go away by doing it. This after surviving 2 500lb bombs that were dropped on the complex they were fighting from. In the piece with his lawyer when he was living with his lawyer he was asked if he had anything to say to Harper after he basically ignored him while in Gauntonimo. His reply was he would surprise Harper by being a better person than Harper thought he was. He does not like Harper and either does his lawyer because Harper felt he was a terrorist and wanted nothing to do with him. Good on Harper because now that he has a Prime Minister that wants him to be Canadian we have to pay him $10.5 million.
Unfortunately putting a bullet in his head at the time he was near death may have made things worse for the US soldier than he would care. I read a great book called "The Taliban Don't Wave" about a Canadian soldier in Afghanistan who did a mercy killing on an insurgent who was close to death on the battlefield. He has gone through the military court system because of it and was forced out of the military because of it.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was reported on CBC last night that Khadr has split his settlement with his lawyers and the remaining funds were stowed away in a way that it would be extremely hard for Tabitha Speer and her family to get any of those funds. All done in secret by our government so that this would happen. Turdeau needs to be reminded of this in 2019 when the next election comes around.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems the amount Omar got paid out for murders is not known. What happened to freedom of information, Trudeau does to not have to follow any rules at all. And the CBC keeps painting him out to be this great person. If that was steven harper pulling all this sh!t it would be way worse than CNN reporting on Trump. So we are never going to know how many people Omar murdered and we may not know how much Justin paid him to do it. If this is even possible Justin moral compass is more Fedup, than the serial killers is.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maher Arar gets 10.5 million. Abdulla Almalki , Ahmad Abou-Elmaati and Muayye Nureddin also got payouts to.... maybe for being good citizens ..who knows.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watch Tucker Carlson on FOX news every night and last night he had on Michelle Rempel a Calgary Conservative MP and a real fire plug. They talked about the Omar Khadr payment and how stupid it is. I tell you FOX is not a fan of Turdeau and either is Rempel. She made sure his American listeners knew that the majority of Canada does not agree with the settlement. She 's not to tough to look at either.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the CBC portrayed it as being done in a court of law, and Trudeau said it was steven harper fault and he was only saving Canadians money. Who is lying? I am betting Steven Harper and Micelle Rempel are the only ones telling the truth. And with a backroom government deal ...Canadians have the right to know how much was shelled out to this terrorist, how many he murdered is another story. The only honest person that the liberals hired on is Mike Duffy.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hear there are three more syrian canadian(cough cough) detainee's court cases coming up in the near future suing for 100 million. wasn't long ago that traitors were shot not rewarded.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes saw the story on Facebook. Thank god there are tier 2 news sources out searching out these stories so the hood ornament in Ottawa doesn't get away unscathed the treacherous prick.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder if he finds a way to save us all that money with a secret payout?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup i agree. i for one don't want or need them back here. i like Ralph's way of doing things.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More mocking the courts and the people. Julie Payette guilty of Assault and second degree assault charge resulting in death. Why not make a criminal Governor General, who needs background checks. Trudeau refusing to answer questions again. Maybe he can get Clifford Olson out and put him in charge of child services. In Trudeaus words Julie Payette represents Canadian values. Not sure what values he is referring to...violence I guess.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the appointment of Julie Payette I would say treason charges against Trudeau and these terrorist is not going to happen. Good move Trudeau legally, but with anyone with any morals your the biggest sleaze bag Canada has ever seen.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More mocking the courts and the people. Julie Payette guilty of Assault and second degree assault charge resulting in death. Why not make a criminal Governor General, who needs background checks. Trudeau refusing to answer questions again. Maybe he can get Clifford Olson out and put him in charge of child services. In Trudeaus words Julie Payette represents Canadian values. Not sure what values he is referring to...violence I guess.
Not sure where you're getting the second degree assault resulting in death, she appears to have never been charged in that traffic accident?

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you're getting the second degree assault resulting in death, she appears to have never been charged in that traffic accident?

Correct she wasn't charged in the traffic accident and the charges were dropped in the assault case. Not defending her or Trudeau just clarifying the facts.

Top Bottom