Trudeau pays terrorist 10.5 million

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah but Trudeau won't dare say it was terrorist attack, he is a pathetic joke,he's no prime minister

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would of never got a dime out of Harper , that's for sure ....
Well at least it's not JTs own cash , just take it out of the carbon tax I guess ...

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you commit a crime in another country you deserve to be held accountable by their legal system. Even in the Canadian Injustice system you would get more than 8 years for murdering someone, never mind getting paid 10.5 million afterwards.
Not when you are 15 years old

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The real question now is: what will this convicted terrorist do with the money? Will he purchase a modest house, a 7 Eleven and a few gravel trucks and live the life of a business man? Or will some/all of this money end up in the hands of those he has already shown he supports? If it is the latter, Canada will be no better than Iran for sponsoring terrorism.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... So you would be okay with this scenario if it was one of your family members murdered?
What an incredibly ignorant thing to say. Of course I would not be OK with a 15 year old murdering anyone. What I am saying is that the laws of Canada and a good number of other countries provides minimal sentence for crimes committed by underage people. If you aren't aware of that you are incredibly unaware of the law in general. If you disagree with that, get elected and do something about it.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What an incredibly ignorant thing to say. Of course I would not be OK with a 15 year old murdering anyone. What I am saying is that the laws of Canada and a good number of other countries provides minimal sentence for crimes committed by underage people. If you aren't aware of that you are incredibly unaware of the law in general. If you disagree with that, get elected and do something about it.

The crimes weren't committed in Canada so our law doesn't apply. For his crimes he has done time, enough? I'm not sure. But the slap in the face to everyone is the 10.5m he gets, and for what? This is a disgrace and a disgusting load of liberal political BS. Any other country in the world would have said F U bud, you did the crime you do the time

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
David Milgaard was 16 and got moved up into adult court, spent 23 years in jail. The only difference was milgaard did not kill anyone. Who knows how many Omar has killed or how many is going to kill.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The crimes weren't committed in Canada so our law doesn't apply. For his crimes he has done time, enough? I'm not sure. But the slap in the face to everyone is the 10.5m he gets, and for what? This is a disgrace and a disgusting load of liberal political BS. Any other country in the world would have said F U bud, you did the crime you do the time
Well like it or not, as a Canadian citizen you have the right, and the Canadian government has the responsibility, to do what they can to have sentencing of a Canadian citizen convicted in a foreign country be sentenced in a manner similar to that they would see in Canada. This is one of the primary functions of having an embassy in a foreign country. The Supreme Court, following the laws set out in our constitution, ruled that our government completely failed in this role. BTW, the failure occurred during the Conservative reign. The award should have been $1 but it wasn't.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of money is being spent by extremists in the courts all over the world. Laws have been changed and are being changed, paving the way for Sharia law. Sad thing is no money is being spent on the other side of the coin. Harper did a great job keeping Canada safe...that has all changed. Trump is doing a great job to, but look at the hell he is going through with media bias. Easy to see what race or religion certain media is.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is plain BS. I am perplexed why he deserves any money. Granted he was 15 when the crime was committed but he wasn't wrongfully convicted and he actually did the crime so he should count his blessings he is not wasting his whole life in a hell hole of a jail cell. Like others have said the money should go to the widow.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Top Bottom